“Convenient and comfortable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Inn Ann Arbor North

You added Residence Inn Ann Arbor North to your Saves list
Residence Inn Ann Arbor North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3535 Green Court, Ann Arbor, MI 48105 (Formerly Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Ann Arbor)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Ranked #7 of 31 Hotels in Ann Arbor
“Convenient and comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Wonderful indoor pool and hot tub (not usually found at Residence Inn but this property is a remodel of another chain). Friendly staff and large comfortable kitchenette rooms with good proximity to University of Michigan.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Kristen A, General Manager at Residence Inn Ann Arbor North, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. Our team will be thrilled to hear this news, I will absolutely pass it along. We are happy to hear you enjoyed being able to use our indoor pool. Thank you for your continuous loyalty, we hope to see you again soon!

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Chicago, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am currently staying at the hotel and experience a few issues. The hotel charged my debit card a different amount then what the lady at the front desk said it would be. The shower had hair in it from the previous guest. I can hear noise from all the other guest that were in the hallway and rooms over my head. I have been awake since 6 am and I thought I would be able to sleep in. I am here from Chicago to do my daughter's College orientation and this hotel doesn't offer discounts for college students. Will need to look into other hotels when we come back.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Kristen A, Manager at Residence Inn Ann Arbor North, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for letting us know about your experience at our hotel. I apologize for the issues that were there during your stay and would like to assure you that they have been addressed. Thank you for the honest feedback.
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I've stayed here for a few consecutive weeks and have been overall pretty pleased with my stays. The hotel is very clean and looks newly renovated. They also do a complimentary snack at 6-7:30 in the buffet area twice a week. The kitchen has a stove which I used to cook a few meals and there is a Bush's supermarket right next door where I bought ingredients. There are also many restaurants in the area and all kinds of stores across Plymouth Rd in that shopping center. The only complaints I have is that the elevator is extremely slow (get a room on the 1st floor or on the corner of the 2nd or 3rd floors by the stairs) and that some of the glass shower doors do not slide closed all the way.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 1st floor or on the corner of the 2nd or 3rd floor by the stairs to avoid the slow...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for your continued loyalty at our property and for sharing your experience at the Residence Inn Ann Arbor North. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stays. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Ann Arbor, Michigan area.
Dublin, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2015

I stayed in this hotel for a night and expected it to be a very comfortable stay. However it did't turn out as I expected. Even though the rooms are comfortable I didn't get a good sleep as the heater sound was too loud. I had to wake up few times to reduce the noise but I couldn't. The bed was okay and the noise made my sleep go bad further.

But the good thing is the hotel offers a good breakfast and round the clock coffee. It provides good evening snacks as well. I truly feel for the money we pay Hotel can offer more value. I enjoyed staying at Courtyard and prefer that better.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
RyanWilkins, General Manager at Residence Inn Ann Arbor North, responded to this review, March 5, 2015
Hello,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I can imagine how frustrating it was to listen to a loud heating unit all night and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Our goal is to provide every guest with a problem free stay. I will share this information with the staff so that we can improve and better serve our guests in the future. We truly hope you will choose to stay with us again so that we are able to exceed your expectations. Please feel free to reach out to me personally if I can be of further assistance at ryan.wilkins@marriott.com.
Corydon, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2015

We have stayed here several times with our adult daughters. Very nice accommodations with the 2 bedroom suites, plenty of room. Nice to be able to get take out and come back and have such a nice room to eat in, as the kitchen is well stocked and comfortable. The hotel is extremely clean and the majority of the staff are very nice and accommodating.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
RyanWilkins, General Manager at Residence Inn Ann Arbor North, responded to this review, February 8, 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us here at the Residence Inn Ann Arbor North! I am so pleased you had a great stay and enjoyed our clean and spacious suites. I hope you will choose us again the next time you travel to in Ann Arbor!
Akron, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here with our two young kids as we visited family before the Christmas holiday. We were very pleased with the room and cleanliness of the hotel. The room was well laid out and very clean. Housekeeping was very friendly and did a great job.
We thought the layout was great for families with kids. There was a separate shower from the sink, which made getting ready much easier. The kitchen was large and very clean. The furnishings were modern and in greg shape. The hotel seemed new and well cared for.
We did use the pool. It was a nice size and had a jacuzzi as well. We will definitely stay here again when we visit family.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
RyanWilkins, General Manager at Residence Inn Ann Arbor North, responded to this review, January 21, 2015
Thank you so much for taking time to review our property! We are so glad you were able to enjoy our fantastic suites. We hope to serve you again when you return to the Ann Arbor area.
Traverse City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2014

Stayed here for one night and was very surprised when I walked into the room. It featured a full kitchen, living room and separate bedroom/ bathroom. Very spacious and extremely clean. Room smelled great. The hotel is obviously new and staff greeted me in the hall. Great location near campus and tons of restaurants, coffee places, shopping (only 3 miles to Zingerman's!!) Nice breakfast selection. Would recommend and stay here again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us here at the Residence Inn Ann Arbor North! I am so pleased you had a great stay and enjoyed our large suites. I hope you will choose us again the next time your travel plans find you in Ann Arbor!

Been to Residence Inn Ann Arbor North? Share your experiences!