“Wonderful stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Inn Ann Arbor North

You added Residence Inn Ann Arbor North to your Saves list
Residence Inn Ann Arbor North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3535 Green Court, Ann Arbor, MI 48105 (Formerly Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Ann Arbor)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #4 of 31 Hotels in Ann Arbor
Akron, OH
“Wonderful stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

We stayed here with our two young kids as we visited family before the Christmas holiday. We were very pleased with the room and cleanliness of the hotel. The room was well laid out and very clean. Housekeeping was very friendly and did a great job.
We thought the layout was great for families with kids. There was a separate shower from the sink, which made getting ready much easier. The kitchen was large and very clean. The furnishings were modern and in greg shape. The hotel seemed new and well cared for.
We did use the pool. It was a nice size and had a jacuzzi as well. We will definitely stay here again when we visit family.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Traverse City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here for one night and was very surprised when I walked into the room. It featured a full kitchen, living room and separate bedroom/ bathroom. Very spacious and extremely clean. Room smelled great. The hotel is obviously new and staff greeted me in the hall. Great location near campus and tons of restaurants, coffee places, shopping (only 3 miles to Zingerman's!!) Nice breakfast selection. Would recommend and stay here again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2014

Stayed two nites at this property. Was really clean and well appointed. Free wifi and easy access.
Nice large walk-in showers which makes it so easy in and out. Breakfast was a well rounded with rice and seasonings and sauces. As well as, the usual scrambled eggs, fruit, egg muffins, hash brown potatoes, cereal. All this on real china and no plastic utensils . Only the second hotel that had real plates and silver we have ever stayed at.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
RyanWilkins, General Manager at Residence Inn Ann Arbor North, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so pleased that we met your needs while you were in Ann Arbor. We look forward to having you back with us the next time you are in Ann Arbor!

Williamsburg, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

We were there for the UM/Indiana game....and have a handicapped person we care for...and her aunt...to care for her while we went to the game at the Big House....We were disappointed...only 1 bathroom...that could only be accessed through the main bedroom....Small living area....to move someone in a wheelchair....But...a nice hotel...employees..were friendly and nice...

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Thank you for the kind words regarding our hotel and staff. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to serve you again the next time you return to Ann Arbor.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

First and foremost there are two Residence Inns. This is North. I stayed here because of the proximity to the U of Michigan Medical Center Campus. It was seven minutes door to door which was outstanding! In addition Freeway access was less than a minute and food services were walkable. Room was clean, modern and resembled a hip studio in the big city. Staff was polite, friendly and eager to please. Definitely would recommend this property and will stay here again.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
RyanWilkins, Manager at Residence Inn Ann Arbor North, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so pleased that we met your needs while you were in Ann Arbor. I agree that the location is great and such a convenient drive to so many Ann Arbor destinations. We look forward to having you back with us the next time you are in Ann Arbor!

Rutherford, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2014

I absolutely loved this hotel. It's the best Residence Inn I have stayed in so far. First off, the gentleman at the front desk was super friendly and welcoming, secondly, my room was awesome, I truly felt like I was at home, the sofa was comfy, the kitchen looked brand new, as did the bathroom (the shower was awesome), there was a ton of natural lighting in the room and I loved the desk setup against the window and the bar in the kitchen. I think every Residence Inn should look like this. I was here on a Tuesday and they had BBQ night, awesome little touch. Free breakfast too. The indoor pool area looked brand new, beautiful high wooden ceilings, large pool, comfy new sunbathing and lounge chairs, they had a jacuzzi which worked (a rare in my book). They had a super cute outside area with comfy couches and a fireplace. It's super close to the U of Michigan, and the area is friendly & safe. I didn't venture out, so I'm not sure what was close, other than a grocery store and some office buildings, but considering the fact that I've stayed at many outdated hotels, this hotel was breath of fresh air.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us here at the Residence Inn Ann Arbor North! I am so pleased you had a great stay. I hope you will choose us again the next time your travel plans find you in Ann Arbor!

Warm Regards,

Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2014

I stayed here 1 night for work. The hotel was immaculate and my bed was super comfortable. The best thing for me though, was the easy access to the U of M hospital without having to go through the college campus. This saved me about 30 min in the morning as opposed to the Courtyard I usually stay at.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We agree that our location is perfect for so many reasons when guests come to Ann Arbor. I am glad that all of our amenities and great staff made you feel at home. I look forward to welcoming you the next time you are in Ann Arbor!

Ryan Wilkins

Been to Residence Inn Ann Arbor North? Share your experiences!