“Very Nice Room, Spacious, Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Inn Ann Arbor North

You added Residence Inn Ann Arbor North to your Saves list
Residence Inn Ann Arbor North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3535 Green Court, Ann Arbor, MI 48105 (Formerly Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Ann Arbor)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #4 of 31 Hotels in Ann Arbor
Traverse City, Michigan
“Very Nice Room, Spacious, Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Stayed here for one night and was very surprised when I walked into the room. It featured a full kitchen, living room and separate bedroom/ bathroom. Very spacious and extremely clean. Room smelled great. The hotel is obviously new and staff greeted me in the hall. Great location near campus and tons of restaurants, coffee places, shopping (only 3 miles to Zingerman's!!) Nice breakfast selection. Would recommend and stay here again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Solo
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed two nites at this property. Was really clean and well appointed. Free wifi and easy access.
Nice large walk-in showers which makes it so easy in and out. Breakfast was a well rounded with rice and seasonings and sauces. As well as, the usual scrambled eggs, fruit, egg muffins, hash brown potatoes, cereal. All this on real china and no plastic utensils . Only the second hotel that had real plates and silver we have ever stayed at.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
RyanWilkins, General Manager at Residence Inn Ann Arbor North, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so pleased that we met your needs while you were in Ann Arbor. We look forward to having you back with us the next time you are in Ann Arbor!

Williamsburg, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

We were there for the UM/Indiana game....and have a handicapped person we care for...and her aunt...to care for her while we went to the game at the Big House....We were disappointed...only 1 bathroom...that could only be accessed through the main bedroom....Small living area....to move someone in a wheelchair....But...a nice hotel...employees..were friendly and nice...

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Thank you for the kind words regarding our hotel and staff. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to serve you again the next time you return to Ann Arbor.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

First and foremost there are two Residence Inns. This is North. I stayed here because of the proximity to the U of Michigan Medical Center Campus. It was seven minutes door to door which was outstanding! In addition Freeway access was less than a minute and food services were walkable. Room was clean, modern and resembled a hip studio in the big city. Staff was polite, friendly and eager to please. Definitely would recommend this property and will stay here again.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
RyanWilkins, Manager at Residence Inn Ann Arbor North, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so pleased that we met your needs while you were in Ann Arbor. I agree that the location is great and such a convenient drive to so many Ann Arbor destinations. We look forward to having you back with us the next time you are in Ann Arbor!

Rutherford, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2014

I absolutely loved this hotel. It's the best Residence Inn I have stayed in so far. First off, the gentleman at the front desk was super friendly and welcoming, secondly, my room was awesome, I truly felt like I was at home, the sofa was comfy, the kitchen looked brand new, as did the bathroom (the shower was awesome), there was a ton of natural lighting in the room and I loved the desk setup against the window and the bar in the kitchen. I think every Residence Inn should look like this. I was here on a Tuesday and they had BBQ night, awesome little touch. Free breakfast too. The indoor pool area looked brand new, beautiful high wooden ceilings, large pool, comfy new sunbathing and lounge chairs, they had a jacuzzi which worked (a rare in my book). They had a super cute outside area with comfy couches and a fireplace. It's super close to the U of Michigan, and the area is friendly & safe. I didn't venture out, so I'm not sure what was close, other than a grocery store and some office buildings, but considering the fact that I've stayed at many outdated hotels, this hotel was breath of fresh air.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us here at the Residence Inn Ann Arbor North! I am so pleased you had a great stay. I hope you will choose us again the next time your travel plans find you in Ann Arbor!

Warm Regards,

Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2014

I stayed here 1 night for work. The hotel was immaculate and my bed was super comfortable. The best thing for me though, was the easy access to the U of M hospital without having to go through the college campus. This saved me about 30 min in the morning as opposed to the Courtyard I usually stay at.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We agree that our location is perfect for so many reasons when guests come to Ann Arbor. I am glad that all of our amenities and great staff made you feel at home. I look forward to welcoming you the next time you are in Ann Arbor!

USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I spent a week at the Residence Inn. I called the hotel and they worked with me to get the best rate possible. The staff was very helpful and polite. The room was clean and everything was new. The housekeepers took good care of the room. The room was large and the furniture was either new or like new.
I did not have the breakfast, but I do know that the hotel did have some social nights while I was there.
The only complaint that I have is that the location of the hotel. Even thought it was in Ann Arbor, it did not seem to have much in the way of restaurants in the area and as I am not familiar with the area I did not want to venture too far. However, this is a minor issue - several places deliver and there is a really nice grocery store down the street.

I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our property! We are so glad you were able to enjoy our fantastic suites. We hope to serve you again when you return to the Ann Arbor area.

Ryan Wilkins

Been to Residence Inn Ann Arbor North? Share your experiences!