“Relaxed outdoor patio & unique drinks = great summer spot!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sava's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 470 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: State & Liberty / Huron
Transit: Lines 609 and 18 stop less than a block the the North on Huron, and Lines 4 and 3 stop on Liberty. Also, the Blake Transit Center located at 4th and William have regular incoming and outgoing buses from the greater Ann Arbor area. More information is available at www.theride.org.
Saginaw, Michigan
“Relaxed outdoor patio & unique drinks = great summer spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

After needing a break from the recent Art Fair, my husband and I stopped here because of their patio. What a pleasant surprise! The ambiance, friendly/attentive waitstaff, and unique drink menu made this stop unexpectedly exciting. Our waitress even took the time to explain the story behind some of their signature cocktails, which made the experience even better. Just when I thought our time there couldn't get any better, as we were walking out I noticed a dog on the patio... I love a great patio restaurant that is dog friendly - and only wish I had mine with me that day!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Combined Locks, Wisconsin
“Something for everyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Our family was in Ann Arbor for a baseball tourney last weekend. We wanted to check out the downtown area so we referenced Tripadvisor for the best restaurants in that area. My wife chose Sava's and we weren't disappointed. Two of the daily specials were a crab cake appetizer and a sockeye salmon entrée. We had both and both were well executed. The crab cakes didn't have the greasiness you often find. For dessert I recommend the basil/lemon option (can't recall the name). My wife thought the basil overpowered the lemon but regardless it tasted terrific and was a one of a kind. Service was slightly spotty but very friendly. Prices are a bit high but not outrageous. If my son plays in Ann Arbor next year we'll dine at Sava's again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Variety and charm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Several visits recently for dinner, lunch, and Sunday brunch have won us over from our ambivalence when they first opened There's a lively atmosphere, pleasing light airy setting, and friendly attentive servers. Menu options range widely, offering everyone in your party something to suit. Especially enjoyable was their Sunday brunch-----a cornucopia of oysters, several egg dishes, sausages and bacon, bagels and salmon, fresh fruit, oatmeal, hot dishes like Kung pao chicken, fresh baked breakfast treats and dessert-y options. Buffet means inevitable variations in quality of items but overall quite good. Charming outdoor seating area is a bonus.

Visited July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Loved the Caesar Salad!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

This venue is open late - wonderful ambience, great service and great food! Unique salads, appetizers and nice entree selections. Enjoyed the mini greek salad, roasted brussel sprouts (delish!) and the tomato basil soup - yum! The Caesar Salad was the BEST! Love the lattice Parmesan cheese and fresh, simple presentation. Would love to know who makes their dressing!

Visited June 2014
Camas, Washington
“I will be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I had the shrimp and quinoa salad with an Oberon on my the first night of my recent visit to Ann Arbor. I was tempted to return for the same meal during my stay, it was so good! The food was fresh and tasty and service was great, looking forward to my next visit.

• Visited June 2014