“Good but Not Very Toddler Friendly” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #215 of 529 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Southwestern
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Good but Not Very Toddler Friendly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I enjoyed my burrito well enough but I was very disappointed that Chipotle doesn't offer changing tables in their restrooms, there is definitely plenty of room. The day of our visit there was only one high chair available (being used by another family) and one of the low tables was broken leaving us at a high table with no high chair.

Visited July 2014

Los Angeles
“Great and tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

They are located in the mall and can be reached without going in the mall, but since there was construction going on, you had to park elsewhere and walk through the mall to get there.

I had a bit of a wait since there were number of people in line (I guess it's a popular place) but once I got to the counter, it was fast. It seems like this place serves bowl (I got Veggie bowl) with less quantitiy of food than my Chipotle in California. Food was still great.

Visited July 2014
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“quick - even during lunch rush”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went on a Thursday during lunch hour and the wait was maybe 10 minutes to get through the line. Burritos are good size, but there is not much selection for toppings. maybe not for you if you really like to pile on the toppings. you can add a variety of salsas, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, and guacamole.

Visited January 2014
Toledo, Ohio
“Great food / crowed atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food was great and it's nice to have it in a mall but seating was hard to come by. I recommend taking the food to go.

Visited October 2013