“I've eaten at almost every restaurant in...” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #273 of 529 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Chinese
A TripAdvisor Member
“I've eaten at almost every restaurant in...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2010

I've eaten at almost every restaurant in Ann arbor and this is without a doubt the worst. Further, it is the worst Chinese I've ever had, worse than the fast food type Chinese places.
I went 3 years ago and everything we ordered was so bad I swore I'd never be back despite my love for Americanized Chinese food..
I finally broke down during my quest to find good dumplings recently and decided to give them another shot. Surprise, the worst dumplings ever. Shredded liquidy 'meat' filling in a wanton so soggy it falls apart should the slightest gust of air pass by, let alone if you try to pick them up with chopsticks or a fork.
AVOID

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Reliable food and friendly service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2008

For a family with kids, they do tasty versions of old favorites. The biggest selling point, though, is the service. The owners are very friendly, they have kid-sized dishes and utensils, and the service is attentive without being over-bearing.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Authentic Chinese dishes...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2008

Authentic Chinese dishes taste good, though they won't appear on the English menu

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Again, another let-down...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2008

Again, another let-down Chinese restaurant.