“Love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #172 of 516 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Vegan friendly menu. As seen on TV - Man vs. Food - see video below - Salsa music most Fridays - Wet Burrito Wednesdays - Tios was founded in 1986 in Ann Arbor by Tim and Harriet Seaver. Tios promises that all of our recipes use only the highest quality, best tasting ingredients those good enough to stand alone. We prepare our own beans, meats, guacamole, salad dressings, unique salsas, and enchilada sauce all from scratch. All oils used are low-fat, low-cholesterol pure vegetable oil - no lard, coconut or palm oils. We want you to be as proud to dine with us as we are to serve you.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

My girlfriend and I have been going here since we've know each other - almost three years now. Whenever we want good Mexican we make the 30 minute drive to Tios. The staff is great! And the manager, Jeremy is truly welcoming and gets to know his guests. The food is great! My favorites are the empanadas and queso dip. My girlfriend has only ever gotten the chicken quesadilla because she loves it so much.
One time when Tios was closed for a private party we made the mistake of going to Sabor Latino: service was terrible and the food was overcooked.
If you want good food at a decent price complete with warm service, visit Tios.
Oh ya, and their tequila selection is top notch! Going there for half off is like hitting the jackpot.

“A long way for nothing!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came ll the way from East of Toronto Ontario for these amazing nachos, as seen on man vs food! We were so excited! The service was great, our waitress was very friendly, the chili coqueso fries where really good, but the nachos? Horrible! We were very disappointed! The salsa had no taste and was watery, hardly any cheese on the nachos the only good thing I can say about the nachos was the guacamole!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Take out....delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

We had lunch from Tio's at work the other day. I must admit, I haven't had Tio's in a while, but it was a staple while my son was growing up. I ordered the Cobb Salad and it was simply amazing! Not only that, but I had enough left over for my lunch the next day! Everyone (6 people) had great food, large portions and some to take home. It made me realize that I need to get back to Tio's on a regular basis. I've really missed it!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice place, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

The atmosphere was lovely; the ceiling is painted to look like a beautiful blue sky (which was quite a nice thing to see on a cloudy winter day). The food arrived quickly and was tasty.

Visited March 2014
“Love Tios”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I try to go here any chance I get. I love the food at Tio's! It's too bad I'm usually on lunch from work or I could try the Margaritas too.

Visited October 2013