“Okay food, but not enough veggies” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Vegan
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Okay food, but not enough veggies”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Their menu has a lot to offer, but for a vegetarian restaurant, I feel their emphasis on vegetables is lacking. It's not the kind of restaurant you walk out of feeling hungry, but neither is it the kind that makes you feel stuffed. Unfortunately, the booths are too high up, so your feet don't touch the floor, but on the up side, the service is terrific.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“If you like vegetarian food, then this is your place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Truly unforgettable vegetarian cuisine. I had margaritas and Black bean sweet potato quesadilla. Soooo. Good. I was hesitant to go to a vegetarian place, but I can't wait to come back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dayton, Ohio
“Best vegetarian food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

My only complaint about Seva is that I don't get there often enough! Whenever I am at the Ann Arbor Art Fair, Seva is ALWAYS a must!! There menu offers a wonderful variety and the food is delicious. Even my non-vegetarian friends have loved it! It is such a favorite of mine that we once had three meals over a two day visit that was just a little over 24 hours long!

Great casual dining with wonderfully healthy vegetarian options. Even with the incredible number of people in town during the summer art fair, the wait to be seated has never been unreasonable and the service is very good.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ohio
“So good you can bring your carnivore friends!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Picture yourself in this dilemma: you are with five friends who cannot agree on where to go to dinner: One is vegan, one wants mexican, one wants middle eastern, one is a breakfast only type, and one is just plan irritating. SEVA TO THE RESCUE!!
Seva is our favorite restaurant in Ann Arbor, and we go there every chance we get. It's warm and cozy inside and the welcome is genuine. Waitstaff are friendly, unique, and very flexible with swapping side orders, etc. They are kid friendly. The kitchen will honor your requests. The food is wonderful, even if you are not a health freak. I love the roasted vegetable salad, the scrambled tofu, the chilis, the specialty lasagnas, mexican fare, thai goodies, the coffee, the great variety of non-alchoholic drinks, I could go on and on. I thought only in heaven would I be able to see my finicky eating friends, my vegan friends, and my meat and potatoes family happily dine together at the same table. Turns out it's possible here! Do not miss this Ann Arbor gem.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Vegetarian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

One of the best vegetarian restaurants I've ever tried. Went after the Michigan - UMass game, wait was not very long for patio seating and the bartender was very friendly and made great suggestions while we waited for our table. The sweet potato fries are amazing!

• Visited September 2012