“What a Great Crepe” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Detroit, Michigan
“What a Great Crepe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This little place is worth the trip. Cute bar, atmosphere and great staff. Ordered the Smore crepe on my first visit...pure bliss. Paired it with a wine which the bartender recommended, put the experience over the top! On my second visit I had the warm veggie crepe and it did not disappoint. They have a pretty big crowd on Fri and Sat so try to avoid those busy days so you can sit back and enjoy a great Crepe.

• Visited August 2013

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Different cuisine........a must try!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This was our first time here, so after a friend gave me a Groupon we decided to try it. My first impression was not so great. We were seated and after 20 minutes later we had to flag someone down someone to get served. The Server (Ayah) whose attention we got was very apologetic and compensated us with drinks. We actually thought that Ayah was a Manager and was surprise to learn that she has only been a Server there for 4 months, she was very professional and attentive. After we ate our appetizer, she came to get us so that we could watch them make our meal through the window glass. My daughter and her friend really enjoyed that!

We order for an Appetizer which was Crepe Crispies with Queso Dip, it was pretty good. There were 3 in our party and the savory crepes we order were (favorite to least favorite) Signature Ribeye Truffle, Crepe De Crevette (open face Shrimp crepe) and the Déjà vu (Smoked salmon crepe). The next time I go, I will definitely order the Ribeye Truffle crepe……….that was DELISH!!! The only thing I didn’t like about the Savory Crepes is that the crepe itself is a bit sweet and seemed a little doughy. I wonder if it could be cooked a tad bit longer. We all split our sweet Crepe which was The Patriot (bananas, blueberries, strawberries, ice cream & nutella). I’m a sweets person, so of course this was my favorite of them all!

As we were about to leave, a manger came over to also apologized and compensated us with free Crepes coupons each for our next visit. We will definitely go back and hopefully we’ll have Ayah as our Server. It’s rare to get good customer service like this nowadays. Keep up the good work Ayah, I can see you being a Manager here or somewhere very soon!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Delhi, India
“Assorted crepes good to try atleast once”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Never had the savory crepes before.Had gone with friends . Nice decor and one can see the chef making the crepes through a glass window.
Liked the combination of ingredients in Mexican and Deja Vu with smoked salmon and asparagus.
Also the sweet crepe- chocolate eclair was delicious .
Service was good too.
One had to pour water in the small water glass .you end up refilling yourself since its so small.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kentfield, California
“Fantastic Crepe's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

There is nothing better than a nice thin crepe made like they do over in France and What Crepe is the place to go for this. Their menu covers the gambit of any crepe you might like so don't worry about them not having what you want.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Best restaruant in Ann Arbor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I've been in A2 for the last two months on business and I've tried pretty much everywhere in a 10 mile radius of downtown. What Crepe is without a doubt the best restaurant here. It's unique, cool, affordable, and most of all delicious. It's the only place I miss when I'm back in Boston on the weekends. I've been here 5 times and every time has been amazing (the people I've taken agree). Come in, have a creative cocktail, try to decide what to eat and enjoy. What Crepe is the BEST