“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 30 hotels in Ann Arbor
Midwest
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

The staff members at this hotel were courteous and attentive. Every staff member encountered said hello and asked how my day was going. My room was quiet and nicely appointed. Breakfast was a great bonus. Coming back again next month.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Brittany V, Sales Coordinator at TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! The team values your feedback and appreciates your kind words. Thanks for taking notice to our friendly staff, we take pride in making our guests our #1 priority. The team looks forward to having you back next month!
See you soon,

124 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Oakdale, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I recently booked three of our salespeople into this hotel for a two weeks stay. Whenever I do this, it is a crap shoot, since I've never visited these hotels and I rely on the other reviews to tell me what I need to know. I read these reviews, then booked the hotel and I'm really glad I chose this one in the Ann Arbor area. The salespeople were pleased with their rooms - clean, comfortable, and roomy. They were treated with friendliness and respect by the hotel staff, which always pleases me. And they knew, after having traveled around the Ann Arbor area, that this hotel stands out from the rest in the area. Kudos to the management for keeping hospitality in mind!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure to read that your salespeople enjoyed their stay while here in Ann Arbor. The team is glad that we can make your job a little easier by knowing they will be well taken care of here at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Ann Arbor.
Thanks again and have a wonderful day!
detroit
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Me and my friends biked 44 miles from Detroit Michigan to Ann arbor Sept 28. Naturally when we arrived at the hotel we were tired. Check in was fast with no problems. The rooms are nice and clean, and room service made sure we had everything we needed to enjoy our resting time before we got up early to head back home. My friends and I had and amazing time and this hotel was exactly what we ordered. Breakfast was limited but good enough for us to get home. The staff was very accommodating and we couldn't have been more pleased. I will totally stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thanks for the review! We are so glad that you stayed with us too! After a 44 mile bike ride, it was great to read that we could provide you with the service and comfort that you needed. The team looks forward to having you back for your next stay!
Have a great day!
Poughkeepsie, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

For those who stay at TownePlace Suites, it is like the other ones - clean, very friendly staff, nice sized and decorated rooms, etc. What makes this one extra nice is that it is right next to a very nice mall and a short distance to downtown Ann Arbor.

Although the breakfast is not as nice as that at a Fairfield Inn or Residence Inn, it is certainly ample. I would certainly go back when in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Brittany V, Sales Coordinator at TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for the review and for choosing to stay here at the TownePlace Suites by Marriot Ann Arbor. We are glad that you enjoyed the convenience of our location. Being right next Briarwood Mall and only 2.5 miles from the downtown area, our location has been a convenience for almost all of our guests. The team looks forward to having you back the next time you are in the area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my boyfriend for two nights. We liked everything about this hotel. The room was very clean and enough space for the both of us. The room I booked wasn't ready yet, even though we arrived two hours after check-in time, but they gave us a different room right away which was nice since we both were very tired from our flight and seeing family that morning. I thought I lost my room key, but they gave me a new one right away then I found my other key in my purse when I got back to our room. My only complaint about my stay is that when we used the room keys it seemed to take a few tries to get the door to unlock, but over all I think we had a great stay and would be looking to come back here again in the near future.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for your kind review! We are so glad that you and your boyfriend enjoyed your stay here at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott in Ann Arbor. I do apologize that you had troubles with your room key. We did have an error in our key maker that is now resolved. The team is so glad that we can be your hotel to stay at when you visit Ann Arbor.
Have a great day and see you soon!
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have been staying for three months now and this wonderful hotel has been a shining example of home away from home. Comfortable beds, soft towels, staff that won't let you down, and nice quiet rooms. I don't think you could go wrong, especially for the price. Neighboring hotels are in much worse condition for the same or higher costs. My only complaint would be the color scheme is not a soothing earth tone, but for what a room needs to be, I highly recommend it!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Hello James! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad that you have enjoyed your stay and that we have exceeded your expectations. The team understands that many of our guest are away from home for long periods of time. They are willing to do what it takes to customize your stay to make you feel like you are at your home away from home.
Thanks again!
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

The team at this hotel has it together. From the "Go Blue" greeting, to the coozies with the hotel name an a big "]v[" on it, the people here get it. Room was immaculate, the beds OH SO comfy, and the location perfect. We'll stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Brittany V, Sales Coordinator at TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
It was a pleasure to read your review! The team truly appreciates your kind words. We make our guests our #1 priority and will do what it takes to make sure that each guest leaves the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Ann Arbor with exceeded expectations. Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed the hotel and our excellent staff. We can't wait to have you back again and thank you for staying with us!
Go Blue!
Brittany Villa

Been to TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor? Share your experiences!