“Pretty freaking delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Lebanese
Boston, Massachusetts
“Pretty freaking delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Zamaan Café doesn't impress upon first glance, but once the scent hits your nose, you'll definitely know you're at the right spot. For about $10 a person, you can get a delicious and filling meal. The menu had lots of delicious Mediterranean choices, and I absolutely loved my meal. I got takeout and it was mmmm mmmm good!

Visited July 2013

Plymouth, Michigan
“Food is outstanding, but menu was wrong”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have been to this restaurant once before and loved it. Even my 15-year-old picky eater son loved it. So naturally, we went back. This time, I was disappointed. We ordered the Combo for 2 once again, and when we got done with the meal, I realized we didn't get any grape leaves as we had the last time we were there. I asked to see the menu, and sure enough, the Combo for 2 should include 2 grape leaves. I asked the server if we could please have our stuffed grape leaves, and she said that the Combo for 2 no longer includes grape leaves. I told her that, if that is the case, they clearly need to change their menu! She kind of argued over that before finally conceding that, yes, they need to change the menu. I really ought to have insisted that they give me the grape leaves, but just didn't have the energy. Note that they gave us 4 falafel instead of 2, but the falafel was our least favorite part of the meal and we only ate 2 of them anyway. In all likelihood, we will return since the food is just amazing. But if we order that Combo for 2 again and the menu still says "grapeleaves" as part of the Combo, they will hear about it.

• Visited July 2013
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Middle Eastern Food! Get the vegetarian combo for 2.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We got the vegetarian combo for 2 which was awesome. Their hummus is rich and creamy and the taboulie is very tasty. Really enjoyed the karnabeet (cauliflower). We also had an entree they call B-B-B, which was a charbroiled eggplant dish with onions, tomatoes & peppers in a spicy sauce. Every dish had a flavor all it's own. Yummy! If we lived closer we would go here often.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Good Mediterranean food, great value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We went to this restaurant for dinner on a pit-stop on our drive from Cincinnati to Holland, MI. The food is really good and is absolutely great value for money. The ginger hummus is awesome and I would recommend it to all diners. We liked it so much that we made it a point to visit it back for lunch on our way back to Cincinnati

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kingston, Washington
“Wonderful food, friendly service, good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

With the assistance of the very helpful young woman who answered the phone, we placed an order-to-go that spanned the restaurant's wide variety of mediterranean/arabian specialties. For under $50, four adults had plenty to eat and lots of delicious choices. Our favorites were the cauliflower appetizer, the kibbeh appetizer, the best baba ganoush ever and the grilled meats. Also noteworthy were the hummous, the house rice and the tabbouleh. We're from out of town, but will be looking forward to our next visit to Cafe Zamaan!

• Visited May 2013