“my experiance of the red roof inn in ann arbor north” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3621 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2659   |
Ranked #5 of 31 Hotels in Ann Arbor
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
“my experiance of the red roof inn in ann arbor north”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

We were down there for a doctors appointment and my brother is on oxygen so they madde sure he was on the first floor.All the rooms were clean and very comfortable.The showers had hot water and were clean.We had a discounted breakfast at the attached big boy and it was very good and the service was great.We took the free shuttle to the hospital and back.We didn't have to worry about parking.The receptionist at the hotel was very polite and made sure we were comfortable.I would definitly stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
REDROOFINNA2, General Manager at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North, responded to this review, October 18, 2011
Thank you so much for your comments in regards to your recent stay with us. We appreciate all the input and I will be happy to share your comments with my staff.. Thank you so much for staying with us and being a part of our Red Roof family. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Butler, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

I recently stayed at the Red Roof Inn of Ann Arbor, MI (North) on Route 23. It was so nice to find out that they gave you a voucher to get breakfast at a Big Boy. You could pick from a Red Roof Menu which would be free or yu could pick from athe regular breakfast menu and deduct $3.50 per person from your check. This was wonderful to get a hot breakfast and not the standard continental breakfast that most places offer. I even stayed there on the way home from vacation for that reason. Thanks for making a get stay/

Room Tip: Had a king bed room which is very roomy for the two of us. Plus your pet stays for free.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
REDROOFINNA2, General Manager at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North, responded to this review, October 14, 2011
Thank you for posting the review. We are glad to see that your experience met your expectations. We really appreciate the input and I will be sure to share your comments with my team. We appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us.

West Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

I had a dental school interview for UMich on Oct. 7th and this was one of the best places to stay! It's very easy to get around with the bus right across the street, a CVS open 24/7, and a diner that opens at 6am-12am! I was very comfortable staying here and very happy that Crystal (from Maui, HI) :] was there to help me whenever I needed help. She's super awesome and helped make my stay absolutely wonderful! If you guys have interviews for the school, this is a great place to stay at and you will feel comfy here. I ended up rocking my interview at Michigan!

Room Tip: Any room is fine.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate the positive comments and hope that you will stay with us again while in the Ann Arbor area. Next time we may be renovated. We are excited for this process to begin and know that you will enjoy your stay again.

Clevleand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

Actually had reservations at a different local hotel in Ann Arbor. We switched about 2 weeks before arriving because the reviews on here were so scary! I am talking horrible smells, broken locks, bed bugs, the works! Did not want to get sick or attacked, so we decided on Red Roof Inn.

We were very pleased with our stay. Great price & the room was bigger than expected. Plus, the added bonus of a mini fridge. There is an Apple Bees & a Bob Evans (you also get a breakfast coupon for Bob's) that you can walk to, so that worked really well for us. The beds were comfy & room decor was recently updated.

We stayed here because we were attending a U of M game. This hotel was only about 15 mins (driving) from the stadium. Usually try to make it up for a game per season & have bounced around to a few a hotels in the area depending on price, comfort & location. This hotel was a great fit for all three of these points. Will stay there again next year!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
REDROOFINNA2, General Manager at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North, responded to this review, October 12, 2011
I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for posting a review.
We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Ann Arbor - Univ. of MI - N Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel.

We look for to your return. Next year you will notice our all new renovated rooms which we are all very excited to announce starting in early December 2011.

Norfolk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

The staff is the best in town. The rooms were clean and the rates are reasonable. We'll be back.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Steve,

Thank you so much for posting the review. We appreciate your comments and I will be sure to pass them onto our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next year during the convention.

Buffalo, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

We stayed one night here while visiting family in Ann Arbor. Room was not ready when we tried to get in (Despite being given key by desk clerk) so after waiting a half hour for the cleaning crew to finish we returned to desk clerk and asked for another room. We were quickly given another room key and the manager called to make sure the room was acceptable. Room was clean and location is great for visiting U of M, Ann Arbor, and a short drive from many restaurants. Room key said there was Wi-Fi however we did not see it when tried to sign on... we probably could have called the desk but it was easier to use 3G.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us. I wanted to apologize for the inconvenience of the room not being ready upon your arrival. I was pleased to know that my staff assisted you in quickly locating another room. We do have free WiFi and the front desk would be glad to assist you as needed.

We appreciate the comments and I will pass them onto my team. Thanks again,

michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

Stayed in town for a seminary same weekend as NSCAR races. Loud parties keep some people up all night. However my room was quiet. Motel desk clerks were friendly and helpful. Room was very clean. Bed was nice and comfty. There was a big problem with broken shower handle . I filled out complaint card and Wow,,, they quickly responded and gave me voucher for free night. Good value for the money and location is good. I'd stay again,,, even without the free voucher.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for reporting the incident. I am pleased to know that my staff took care of you and we appreciate the comments. It is comments like yours that help us to grow and train our staff to better serve our customers. We hope that you enjoy the free night and hopefully come and see us after our renovation process starting in December 2011.

I apologize for any inconvenience and would like to thank you for staying with us.

Kimberly Marme

Been to Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North? Share your experiences!