“OMG---this is a must on any trip!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Hamburgers, Sandwiches
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Chicago, IL
“OMG---this is a must on any trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The pulled pork sandwiches were awesome but the mac n' cheese was sublime! I chose the restaurant for their fresh beer but have to come back for the food! The sweet potato fries were the best I have ever had..fresh sweet wedges fried just right! Our group started with nachos with the pulled pork and exclaimed that they were the best ever!

Visited September 2013
Management741, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Tractor, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
BV74 --

Thank you so much for visiting Blue Tractor and taking the time to post a review of your great experience! We're thrilled our restaurant, and our mac n' cheese, were able to exceed your expectations. Your feedback and support is much appreciated and we hope to see you again soon!

Saint Louis, Missouri
“A Very Nice Option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was looking for a place I haven’t been before and was very pleased I stopped by the Blue Tractor. I was thinking of sitting outside but the musician, who was good, would have made it hard to enjoy just sitting out on a beautiful early fall night. I sat inside at the bar. I had the IPA and it was great. I like a nice crisp IPA. The half-rack of baby back ribs was plenty for dinner. The fries were nothing special. The ribs, though, were delicious. I prefer to eat them with little or no added sauce and these fit the bill very nicely. The service is prompt. The price is very reasonable for a substantial meal like this.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
EnjoyTravelAlways --

Thank you so much for visiting Blue Tractor and taking the time to post a review of your positive experience! We're thrilled you enjoyed your visit -- and our acclaimed ribs -- but we'd love to know what we can do to exceed your expectations in the future. Please feel free to contact our General Manager Steve Barnes at (734) 222-4095 to provide more information about your visit. Your feedback and support is much appreciated and we hope to see you again soon!
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent food, beer, atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Recently, I visited friends in Ann Arbor, and we went to Blue Tractor. I enjoyed the ambience immensely--casual but nice. Craft beers, brewed by them, were terrific. I had a great chicken sandwich; soups and sides were also excellent.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gerry L. --

We're thrilled to hear that our restaurant -- and our locally brewed craft beers -- were able to exceed your expectations! Thank you so much for visiting Blue Tractor and taking the time to post a review of your positive experience. Your feedback and support is much appreciated and we hope you'll be back soon!
Detroit, Michigan
“Dissapointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We visited the Blue Tractor this last weekend. I was looking forward to it since their menu seemed to have a nice variety. I got the ribs and my husband got the mac & cheese with pulled pork. The ribs were very dry as was the cole slaw. Husband said mac & cheese was ok. Fried pickles were good. They make craft beer which, unfortunately, didn't impress either. Pecan pie for dessert was very good. The atmosphere and look of the place was very nice. Our waitress was also very nice. I don't believe we will be back. I really wanted to like this place but just didn't. I gave them a 3 star for looks.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Margaret S. --

Thank you so much for visiting Blue Tractor and taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your willingness to share your experience. We're truly sorry that it, and our locally brewed craft beers, did not meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact our General Manager Steve Barnes at (734) 222-4095 to provide more information about your visit. We hope we are able to exceed your expectations in the future!
Rye, NY
“good beer, comfortable place, wish the food was a bit better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have visited the Blue Tractor several times while in Ann Arbor. They have a nice bar with lots of TV's for football watching, and it is a casual and comfortable place to watch a game. If that is your primary reason for visiting this place, that's a "win". The BBQ in my experiences is hit-and-miss.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
StevenSue --

Thank you so much for visiting Blue Tractor and taking the time to share your feedback. We're truly sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. We want to ensure our customers have an excellent experience and we apologize that our standards, as well as yours, were not upheld. Please feel free to contact our General Manager Steve Barnes at (734) 222-4095 to provide more information about your visit or express any additional concerns. We hope to exceed your expectations in the future!