DO NOT STAY HERE!!! You could not pay me to stay at this disgusting garbage dump. We had the unfortunate luck of having this hotel as our only option to stay at for the Winter Classic as it was a snow storm and all other hotels were booked and way overpriced like this one. We paid $230 a night to stay in a motel that hasn't been cleaned probably since it opened. The sheets and towels were dirty they had hairs and public hairs stuck from god knows how long. The bathroom counters hadn't been cleaned and our phone did not work, you have to pay $10 to activate and they still don't work. The walls are so thin you can hear people next door pee and cough. We requested clean sheets and towels and we had to wait 30min in the lobby for someone to bring us them and we had to make the bed ourselves with the wet comforter they gave us. Even then the "clean" sheets and towels were still dirty with hairs and stains. Owners response was "that's weird". We didn't even bother eating the free "breakfast". Never felt so dirty after a shower!! The motel owner is a sleazy dishonest crook, and he knows his hotel is dirty and not worth a penny but he still runs it because he has no morals and doesn't care how he makes money. He's no better than drug dealer or a thief. You are better off sleeping in your car or drive an hour away rather than staying in this dump. unless you want to sleep In someone else's filth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Motor Inn located 2 miles from downtown or University of Michigan campus & Medical Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your A Victory Inn & Suites - Ann Arbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ann Arbor Victory Inn And Suites
- Ann Arbor Victory Hotel Ann Arbor