Said no one, ever. Any rating here above one star is either a mistake (meant for another hotel, which it appears at least one of the 5 star reviews is), the reviewer is a shill for the owner, or is blind and has lost their sense of smell. My friend and I, with kids, checked into two separate rooms this past Friday night....both toilets had not been cleaned....mine appeared to have been the target of someone with explosive diarrhea. The sheets were dirty, the pillows had hair on them (not one or two strands, I'm talking enough to knit a nice pot holder). After complaining at the front desk, I then looked at 3 other rooms, each slightly better than the last....key word there being slightly. Finally settled (it was late) for a Jacuzzi suite that at least had clean sheets and no cra* in the toilet. You know things are bad when you feel you've scored big with a dirty, but not overly so, toilet. We left the next day, considering the second night a sunk cost. Avoid at ALL COSTS. This place should be condemned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Motor Inn located 2 miles from downtown or University of Michigan campus & Medical Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your A Victory Inn & Suites - Ann Arbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ann Arbor Victory Inn And Suites
- Ann Arbor Victory Hotel Ann Arbor