A group of 5 couples booked here because there was a large convention in A2 and most rooms were booked. There are plenty of reasons why this motel had availability! When we entered the lobby, the smell of smoke and mustiness was prevalent. The front desk clerk was unpleasant and unhelpful. The elevator was actually scary - so old and out-dated, we opted for the stairs when possible. Each couple went to their rooms, then planned to meet in one of the "suites" shortly after. Our room was very tired, and not very clean. We actually pulled down the spread and briefly checked the sheets because we were concerned about the cleanliness. We proceeded to our friend's suite to find that one of the couples checked their bed and actually found a bug - that jumped! Ugh. We were checking the suite room, and found blood on the sheets, Double ugh. One other couple said their sheets hadn't even been changed. Extreme Ugh. We knew we couldn't stay, and since there were no other vacancies, we went home - fortunately only about an hours' drive away. The clerk refused a refund because the reservations were made 3rd party (Travelocity). Do not under any circumstances go here -- you'd be better off sleeping in your car!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Motor Inn located 2 miles from downtown or University of Michigan campus & Medical Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your A Victory Inn & Suites - Ann Arbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ann Arbor Victory Hotel Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Victory Inn And Suites