The pictures of this hotel look nice and inviting but it's far from what you really get. When we arrived we noticed the pool emptied, no one mentioned that it wouldn't be available. The Place smells musty and smoky even though it's a smoke free place. The elevator was scary, looked like it hasn't been updated since the 80's.
The first room they put us in was a dirty room not even ready for use. They switched us to a different room and it wasn't much better.
The mirrors were streaky, dust on the tv cabinet, the bed poorly made. We found someone's empty Red Bull can sitting by the bed. There were few channels on the tv, the wifi was slow.
In the morning we found garbage, a towel and someone's chew and spit in a styrofoam cup shoved into a drawer.
If it hadn't been so late or if we had noticed the garbage when we got there we would have gone some where else. But because we slept there the front desk said they couldn't do anything for us.
The man at the front desk also told us that a room key at their hotel will open any room.. I found that less then comforting.
I would recommend that no one stay here until they put it under new management and give the place a complete makeover. They might be better off tearing it down and rebuilding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Motor Inn located 2 miles from downtown or University of Michigan campus & Medical Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your A Victory Inn & Suites - Ann Arbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ann Arbor Victory Hotel Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Victory Inn And Suites