“So good, I went back a second time” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Carlyle Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 470 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Peoria, Illinois
“So good, I went back a second time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Stopped in her with business associated while in town for business. Great suggestions on local brews, had the salmon and it was done just right, not over cooked like you typically will get. Staff were friendly and attentive

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ann Arbor
“Nice restaurant in our neighborhood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food is consistently very good and reasonable. Have been regular customers ever since they opened. We have always been treated well by the wait staff.

Visited December 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“We Enjoyed it again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

During the past month or so we have been back to Carlyle's twice and enjoyed it very much. In November, after a football game we arranged to meet most of our family for dinner. Even with a large football crowd the service and food was excellent. I had one of my favorites, ribs while several members had a steak special that they enjoyed very much. A week ago, my wife and I went there for a relaxing evening dinner and was very happy to see that they had a perch special which I enjoyed very much while my wife had her usual steak salad. As always they have one of my favorite wines, Rodney Strong Chardonnay. Rather than going downtown, Carlyle location makes it very easy to get to, easy parking with great food and service.

Visited December 2013
MI
“Tasty food with terrific service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I recently had dinner at Carlyle's with a group of friends that included children. All of the entrees were fabulous, but the outstanding part of the evening was the great service. The waitstaff played and entertained the kids! I can't say enough about my recent dining experience at Carlyle's. Great food; great service!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Detroit, Michigan
“a pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The service was excellent, the meat was great, the scallops were good but there were only 4 large ones, presentation was nice. a little pricey- $50-60 for 2 people without alcohol for nice dinners.

Visited September 2013