Stayed here with a big group for our daughter's softball tournament. When we checked in, the first room smelled so strong of cigarette smoke. We asked to see another room, and the next one we saw smelled like mold / mildew so bad it burned our noses. The 3rd room was slightly less stinky, so we took it. After the games, we returned to our room only to find that that the air conditioner didn't work. It was a 90 degree day and our room was an oven! We had to get a 4th room...that room was just as stinky and filthy as the previous 3. I was reluctant to even sleep in the bed! The shower had huge cob webs in the corners. The carpet was filthy, the windows looked like they hadn't been washed in weeks! Our door always stuck and once when I got locked out because it was jammed shut, the assistant manager came to show me what I was doing wrong...she couldn't open it either!! So her solution? Rip all the weather stripping off so the door wouldn't stick!!!
One of the men in our group asked if we should take shifts sleeping since it seemed like such an unsafe area! Another lady had to leave because the mold and mildew was making her ill. No continental breakfast like most hotels. The food in the vending machines was expired and stale. The water smelled horrible. The TVs in the room were very tiny and out dated. There was no food or drink allowed in the pool area. It was truly the worst motel I'd even seen and I highly recommend you continue your search...do NOT stay here!!!! (side note...Kristy at the front desk was very pleasant and polite)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Woodridge Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.