“Great Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Triangle Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Alma
Triangle Motel
GreenLeadersSilver level
Dorton, Kentucky
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I researched all of the places to stay in this area. I read many reviews and decided to stay at The Triangle Motel. I was very happy with my decision. This is a very clean quiet place to stay. Easy access to area restaurants and the highway. The beds are very comfortable. Free Wi-Fi, microwave and fridge. The only thing I found that I would have liked is a small coffee pot. I would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Thank you for review. We are glad that you found your stay enjoyable. We went back and forth on coffee pots in the rooms and decided, for various reasons, not to put them in but we hope the coupons for free coffee across the street at the Citgo helps offset the issue.
Thanks again,
Michelle & Judy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Dayton, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Clean, quiet, friendly. 5 stars at this price. A/C, shower, hair dryer, free WiFi. Remodeled, nothing is too old. Very comfortable bed. Small room, but has a desk, plus small table and chairs, refrigerator and microwave. Outside door, easy free parking. Easy access from freeway. No pet smell. Nonsmoking. Some people would choose to pay twice as much to also have tub, larger room, pool, gym, breakfast, or other amenities, but the Triangle suited me fine.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you for your review. It's always good to get good reviews, but even a bit better to get one from someone who stayed while we were away. Glad that you were happy with your room and good to know things were running smoothly while we were away. Thanks for the feedback.
Cherry Valley, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

The Triangle Motel was very reminiscent of good times gone by. A clean room in a quiet setting. A perfect affordably priced night. The owners are super people who really do care about your satisfaction. I would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you so much for taking time to write your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay!
Fruitport, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

What a wonderful surprise with this motel. I didn't know what to expect, but the room was awesome. So clean and comfortable. Easy access to the highway. I highly recommend this place.
Owners are great people too.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank you so much for your review. We love it when we are a "wonderful surprise"! We hope to see you again.
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I do work in Ithaca, MI, and occasionally choose to spend the night nearby so I don't have to drive from Detroit in the morning. The first time I did this, I.stayed in a horror of a motel that shall remain unnamed. This time, I discovered the Triangle Motel, and I'm so glad I did. The room was clean and well-decorated, has a fridge, microwave, and flat screen tv, a desk with a lamp, and a cozy retro chair and ottoman. The owner, who is on premises, was SO nice and brought me a heater in case I was cold (I wasn't), and she asked me how I liked the room.

The owners have obviously put a lot of effort into making this motel comfortable and pleasant. Next time I'm in the area, I will without hesitation stay at the Triangle.

• Stayed May 2014
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
As always, we appreciate when our guests take the time to write a review for us. We are happy you found us and look forward to earning your business each time you are in our area. Our goal is always to have happy guests, so we do like to ask how everything is if/when we see them! Thanks again,
Judy & Michelle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

This is what motels use to be! Clean, great beds, and quaint. We needed a place to stay because my husband and I were at a concert in Mt Pleasant and it was over at 10 and we live 2 hours away. All the rooms in Mt Pleasant were taken due to graduation. I saw this on Trip Advisor and we saw the great reviews! I would stay here again over getting a place in Mt Pleasant! Thank you!

Stayed May 2014
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that you found your room to be clean and quaint, it really is what we strive to be. We hope to see you next time you are in our area!
Thanks again,
Thumb Of Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

For two years running ( pun intended), we have used this motel as a "base" for our participation in the Shepherd Maple Syrup 5K, which is 10 minutes north. It fits our needs exactly: clean, reasonable and accommodating.

Room Tip: Road noise is an issue but we knew this ahead of time.