“Very Good Family Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 76 Restaurants in Allen Park
Cuisines: American
Adrian, Michigan
1,520 reviews 1,520 reviews
“Very Good Family Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is a very good family restaurant off I-94 in Allen Park to get a meal. Ram's Horn is a local chain that has 16 locations around greater Detroit. I have been to three other locations prior to this one and I have always been pretty happy with my experience there. This place near I-94 was quite convenient. It also worked well for us because we were eating late and it was open until midnight. The storefront was consistent with other Ram's Horn restaurants. The interior provided plenty of seating and was typical of family restaurants with its ambiance and menu. We were seated relatively quickly and our server attended to us in short order. I decided on a cup of cabbage soup and a Greek salad. The salad was accompanied by a Greek vinegarette dressing and warm pita bread. My daughter decided on the fish sandwich accompanied by fries. The portions for both were very large. My daughter saved part of her fish and she was unable to finish her fries due to the volume. We also brought the pita home. All of the fare was tasty. The cabbage soup was homemade while the salad was nicely constructed with feta, olives and other goodies. My daughter also reported her fish sandwich to be quite good. The prices were also reasonable as our bill came to just under $24 including coffee and a soda. Overall, if you are interested in family fare that leans toward Coney Island style, this is a good option.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Good food and quality service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

The food here is good. Typical diner food at a great price. I have never had a bad experience here and the waitresses are always great

Detroit, Michigan
“Long Time Eating Spot Plating up really Great Meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Super Great Breakfast and Meals

I've been eating at this great chain for 30 years and so love the friendly efficient staff along with the great meal deals and breakfast having my favorite bi-quits and gravy in the D. The country boy breakfast combo's will leave feeling full of super delightful foods. Great place to start or end your day, a small Detroit chain that promotes Quality and Professional service always

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Butler, Pennsylvania, United States
“A typical family restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Nothing to get excited about here. Average food, average service. The bldg is a bit old and so are the furnishings. Prices are good, though and it seems to be popular with the locals.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
allen park
“Better than Denny's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

I have always preferred Ram's Horn over Denny's. They have really delicious Reubens, grilled cheese, french fries and side salads.