“Excellent accomadations” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Allen Park
United States
“Excellent accomadations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Great Hospitality, rooms are very clean and nicely decorated. Pool area is clean, Restaurant is very nice and food is very good. You will not be disappointed if you choose this hotel. My husband and I have been coming here since 1985. We feel very comfortable at the Greenfield Inn.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Heather B, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Greenfield Inn, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Hello,

1985! I would like to officially thank you for being a guest of our hotel for more years than I have been alive. That kind of loyalty truly does mean everything to us and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with everyone.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Lansing, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We changed to this hotel after a mishap and was happy that we did. Though the decor was a little dated we enjoy the pool and bar area. Staff was friendly and helpful. We enjoyed have a refrigerator and microwave in each room. It was a great hotel for a family.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Heather B, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Greenfield Inn, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that your vacation planning started out a little shaky. However, I am glad that it lead you in our direction and that you were satisfied with your stay. We hope you and your family are able to return again in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

I would definately stay at this hotel on any future trips to Michigan.Enjoyed the pictures in hallways leading to our room so much nostalgia with those pictures. Don't know why that person said it was overkill must complain alot about nothing maybe they should stay somewhere else while they are in Michigan

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Heather B, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Greenfield Inn, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Hello,

I appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you appreciated our unique amenities. Our automobile print collection is extensive and we all like hearing people talk about the cards they had growing up that they see displayed on our walls. We hope you are able to stay with us again soon.

Amherstburg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

We booked rather last minute with Heather B at the front desk. She was able to help us out with some special requests, and answered specific questions and booked us a room for 6. When we got there, we realized we were in a smaller room then when we booked, they offered to move us or send in a cot at no cost, since our room was so close, we decided to stay put. I was very happy with the front desk staff, and the all the maintenance staff were very friendly as well!
I was hesitant due to reviews that called it out of date, however I beg to differ with those reviews!! The decor is quaint and old fashioned and well kept! it matches the era and nostalgia of the bones of the hotel, and is beautiful and in great condition. It reminds me a lot of a specialty bed and breakfast, however with all the conveniences of a modern hotel, great beds, newer TV, keurig, microwave and small fridge in the room! The pool was well kept, and the hot tub was wonderful! I enjoyed the charm of the restaurant, though their prices were a bit steep, the service was great!
We ended up paying less than expected due to their mix up on the rooms and our stay was wonderful. We also got the package with Henry Ford tickets and free breakfast- amazing value!! We will be back!!

Hello,

We greatly appreciate the wonderful review of our hotel. We hope you and your family are able to come back again the future.
Orono, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Flew into the airport and was picked up promptly by hotel shuttle. Staff was friendly at the desk and the restaurant. Great food despite arriving 5 minutes before closing. Quiet night despite a full house. My internet connection was very strong and I got a lot of work done before leaving on the shuttle. The driver had lots of local knowledge and even drove me by the Henry Ford Museum which is close by. I'll be back.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with all the staff and amenities that you encountered during your short stay with us. I hope you are able to return in the future and spend a little more time with us. This area has many great things to offer!
Detroit, MI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Stayed 1 night in a King Suite. The bed was very comfortable. Some of the appliances in the room needed to be updated. There were a fee strange hairs in the bathtub, but the rest of the bathroom was clean. The walls are extremely thin. Unfortunately, I heard the people in the next room word from word, and the people in the halls were very loud as well. I did not appreciate housekeeping knocking on the door at 8am while my boyfriend and I were still sleeping, and if it wasn't for me having all of the locks on the door locked, they would have barged right in. I thought they don't come around until check-out?

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Heather B, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Greenfield Inn, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Hello,

First of all, I apologize for the issues you experienced during your recent stay. I have shared your comments about the cleanliness with the housekeeping manager. We pride ourselves on being an ultra clean hotel and anything less is unacceptable. As for the issue with the housekeeper, they start cleaning rooms at 9am. If there is no do not disturb sign on the door then they are allowed to knock. If there is no response they enter.

Grandville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Consistent great service. Consistent clean facilities. Great value. We would definitely recommend Best Western Greenfield Inn. The location is convenient to most activities and attractions in this area. Easy to locate near major expressway. Give this facility a try.

Hello,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate your repeat business over the years and we always look forward to your next stay.

Been to BEST WESTERN Greenfield Inn? Share your experiences!