“Great spanish school!” 5 of 5 stars

+591 4 6458688
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Academia Andina Spanish School, Our goal is to create a fun, comfortable and most importantly effective learning environment, learning is accelerated by our one on one instruction with each lesson is tailored to suit the individual needs of the student. We also offer small groups classes for those that find learning with others beneficial. WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ACADEMIA ANDINA SPANISH SCHOOL 1. Most importantly we have experienced passionate teachers that will make your stay at Academia Andina Spanish School unforgettable. 2. We have large comfortable class room and many materials for students to use and take away with them as they continue to travel. 3. At our school you won't be just another number we take the time to get to know all our students and help them with their stay in Sucre We hope to see you soon at Academia Andina Spanish School.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Hofheim am Taunus, Germany
“Great spanish school!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2015

A little late, but better than never!  I studied at Academia Andina for three weeks in March and had a great time in Sucre. Thanks to the school did I not only improve my Spanish a lot, but also got to meet many new, really nice and friendly people, including teachers and students. The cooking clases and the fiestas afterwoods were a lot of fun! Furthermore Abel organised a wonderful bolivian host family for me, which made my stay perfect and also helped improve my Spanish so much more! So thank you all for the wondeful time, I really hope to see you again one day. Les mando un abrazo :)

“Super School”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2015

I spent a couple of weeks here having 6 hours of classes per day. My teacher, Valeska, was enthusiastic, experienced and very keen to inform me about local goings on, making my time here as much a cultural exchange as an effective building of Spanish language foundations.

Would recommend

“Best Spanish School In Sucre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2015

I spent 2 weeks at Andina, taking a couple of hour's worth of Spanish classes every day. Everyone is really friendly and make a real effort to get to know you despite the amount of tourists they must get through each month! My teacher, Roger, was excellent, and I couldn't have asked for more from my lessons.

It's also an incredibly cheap place to learn. For equivalent lessons in Europe it might cost you 5 times more. I wish I could have stayed longer!

Gracias!

Visited March 2015
Santa Ana, California
6 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Spanish school”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2015

My wife and I both had 7 days of private lessons at Academia Andina and had great experiences. The teachers were knowledgeable and friendly and clearly had teaching experience. Able, who runs the school, was very friendly and helpful. The rates were also great. We also did a homestay through them with one of the teachers, Vicky, which was fantastic; great food, conversation and accommodation.

Visited March 2015
Chilliwack, Canada
“Beyond Reasonable Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I attended classes for three weeks in January. I had Abel as instructor with assistance from Marvin and my wife had Vicki as instructor. We were completely impressed with the quality and enthusiasm of the instructors and lessons tailored to our needs. I have not been to other Spanish schools but based on my previous learning through Rosetta Stone this is like going to warp speed. Abel and Vicki (and Marvin) were not only good instructors, they were open, friendly and personable.

We stayed with a local family a couple blocks from the school and would definitely recommend doing same if you want to accelerate learning through immersion. A big family and always lots going on, but a warm and open family, good food and generally quiet and safe accommodations.

Abel went way above expectations when a couple days into our stay I caught a bad chest infection and had to see a doctor. He escorted us to a clinic and acted as interpreter and made sure I was set up and on the mend before stepping back.

When we make it back to Sucre, Academia Andina will be on the list of sure to go to places.

Visited January 2015