The Parador Santa Maria la Real is a beautiful hotel housed in a colonial era building in the centre of Sucre close to restaurant, bars and sites. The rooms are all individually designed, ours was large, stylish, light and very peaceful. The bed was very comfortable. For US$75 it was an absolute bargain.
The hotel has a great roof terrace to get a different perspective on Sucre, and to while away a couple of hours with a beer and good book. Breakfast was excellent - probably the best we had in Bolivia - and while some staff could be a little cool towards guests, the majority were friendly and professional.
No complaints at all and would recommend to anyone wanting a little style and comfort during their trip.
- Also Known As:
- Parador Santa Maria La Real Hotel
- Parador Santa Maria La Real Hotel Sucre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colonial 5-star Hotel in the historical center of Sucre. The whole builing, rooms and suites were restaured according to the original style of the XVIth and XVIIIth centuries and count with many old antique and priceless furniture, as well as paintings ans sculptures. Booking a room here is not just booking an accomodation, it is signing up for a true historical experience!The hotel also possess amazing terraces and a spa where you can relax while enjoying the panoramic views of the entire city, as well as an undergrand restaurant where you can savor refined food in a unique environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Parador Santa Maria la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.