After a long trek through the Andes Mountains, skiing Las Lenas and Portillo, staying at this property was a nice transition back to the States. The hotel was clean, organized, BEAUTIFUL views from the balcony, and great staff that all spoke English. We were greeted by the bellman, Guillermo, who was very welcoming and courteous. He seemed eager to provide a great service rather than working for a "tip", like most of the bellmen in most cities, notably New York City. Guillermo was charming and did everything he could to make us comfortable, including giving us a tour of the hotel's outdoor pool, jacuzzi, restaurant, etc. At two points, we called for toothpaste and the other we needed a Chile/American power adapter. On both occasions, the products were delivered to our room in under 4 minutes.
As a travel tip, if you stay around this area, you must travel to the beaches of Con Con. It was the nicest quaint little beach town - and grew up one mile from Spring Lake and Manasquan, NJ beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the sea, the hotel features unique ocean views and the most beautiful setting to enjoy an unforgettable getaway. Vina del Mar is located a little over an hour from Santiago and its combination of stunning architecture, breathtaking coastline, vibrant culture, delicious cuisine and dynamic nightlife offers entertainment alternatives all year long. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel Vina Del Mar
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel And Convention Center
- Sheraton Vina Del Mar
- Vina Del Mar Sheraton