“An amazing guide” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 13 Activities in Vina del Mar
Type: Tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Al Ramirez Wine Tours is a series of wine related activities, that point at Chile's top valleys, wineries, and cities, always keeping a very realxed personalized experience as the main purpose of these tours. As a Sommelier and City Tour Guide, I make sure people have the best experiences when it comes to wine and cultural tours in Chile. Myself and my staff are prepared to carry out fun and informative tours throughout Chile and Argentina.Wine tours to Colchagua, Casablanca, Maipo, Aconcagua, Maule, Curicó, Mendoza, Limarí, Choapa, and more. I also carry out Private city tours of Valparaíso and Santiago, in which I have specialized working for many companies over the years. Fun tours, good food, a great time, and memories that will last a lifetime, is what I can propose to you, if you're up for it. Contact me, and I can set something up. I have tour programs, as well as tailor-made tours that I design especially for you, which we can talk about via phone, skype, or e-mail.
Vancouver, Canada
53 attraction reviews
“An amazing guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

Al met us at the airport and quickly got us to our hotel. He took us on a city tour the next day and managed to beat all the tour buses so that we were not overcrowded at any time. The next day we were taken to the Andes and had an incredible hike part way up the mountain. The view was incredible. On our last day with Al he gave us a tour from Santiago to Valparaiso which included a stop a local winery. We ended up purchasing wine to take on our cruise. Al speaks perfect English as he lived in the States for several years. He certainly knows his Chilean history and will tailor your tour to what your interests are. When we arrived in Valparaiso, he took time to show us the city and the adjoining resort town and made sure that we knew where not to walk for our own personal safety. I would highly recommend Al as a tour guide. He uses air conditioned vans with drivers so that you never have to waste time walking from parking spots to the various sites.

Visited February 2012

California, Europe, south America
“Great Tour With Al”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

When traveling from Santiago to Valparaiso, consider hiring travel guide, Al Ramirez and his driver to transport both ways. He leads a very good tour in Valparaiso and Vina del Mar. (Since parking in Valpairso is very difficult, renting a car is not advised.) In addition,
Al leads tours of Chile's vineyareds that are exceptional and off the beaten path - very few tourists. Al can be reached at al@tourguideschile.com

Visited February 2012