Good location... easy walking distance to convenience shops and restaurants. Beds were comfortable but that could have been because of the long flight the day before. Breakfast was EXCELLENT. Free wifi available. Not the fastest but allowed us to check in with family back in the USA. They had only 1 elevator which caused us to take the stairs most of the time... not a bad thing but if you need the elevator, ask for a lower floor. Hotel staff was most courteous and arranged a transfer for our large group. If you want to do sight-seeing from the hotel the location might not be the best....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the midtown and business area of Viña Del Mar, within walking distance to the beaches of Caleta Abarca, famous Casino Municipal, promenades, Calle Valparaiso and Avenue Peru. We feature comfortable, spacious, quiet guest rooms with climate control, color cable television with CNN and movies, a hairdryer, as well as room service. In addition, the BEST WESTERN Marina Del Rey offers a restaurant with complimentary full breakfast, lounge, safe deposit boxes, electronic key cards and meeting facilities that can accommodate up to 500. Please note: Government tax of 19 percent is waived for Foreign Nationals, must present a valid foreign passport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Marina Del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Marina Del Rey Hotel Vina Del Mar
- Best Western Vina Del Mar
- Vina Del Mar Best Western