“Hands down the best Indian food I've ever had” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ashiana by Vineet

Ashiana by Vineet
Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel | Baniyas Street, P.O. Box 4250, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
+971 4 207 1733
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #587 of 5,610 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Be whisked away to India by this award-winning restaurant through a combination of tastes, aromas and colours. As a pioneer of Indian cuisine in Dubai, Ashiana by Vineet offers customers traditional dishes cooked using progressive techniques that are served with a modern presentation.
New York City, New York
“Hands down the best Indian food I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Wow. The food was absolutely spot-on delicious, and the service was the best we experienced in Dubai. The music was great as well. I stayed a week in Dubai, and when I return the only place I will eat at again is Ashiana. I cannot recommend it enough.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rachael L, Marketing Executive at Ashiana by Vineet, responded to this review, October 20, 2012

Dear LaPortuguesa,

Thank you for recently choosing to dine at Ashiana, Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers and taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it!

It was an absolute pleasure to read your review. We are glad that your expectations were exceeded in terms of the absolutely spot-on delicious food and the best service you have experienced in Dubai. In addition thank you for mentioning the music which is performed by our live Indian band, Santosh and Jyotsna.

We truly appreciate you recommending us and the Ashiana team looks forward to welcoming you back soon in the near future. However in the meantime please like our Ashiana, Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers Facebook page which will keep you up to date with all of the new deals, reviews, competitions and upcoming events.

Dallas, Texas
“Extraordinary experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I thought I'd experienced Indian cuisine before, but it was nothing compared to the meal at Aahiana. The flavor of each dish, from the starters to the bowls of various spices that were served as breath mints, was distinct and delicious. My wife and I shared both the lamb and prawns, each a chefs signature dish, and both were cooked perfectly. The sauces were rich and the saffron rice a perfect compliment. Even the garlic and butter bread was a treat.
The service was top notch, made good recommendations and took the time to teach us about the dishes. I would also agree the entertainment added greatly to the ambiance.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rachael L, Marketing Executive at Ashiana by Vineet, responded to this review, October 10, 2012

Dear LoneStarSkier,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Ashiana, Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers.

We appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments – It’s always great to hear that our guests enjoy themselves during their travels. We are glad we could provide you with a memorable experience particularly regarding the various dishes, top notch service and entertainment.

Thank you once again for your review our team at Ashiana hopes to welcome you back in the near future however in the meantime please like our Ashiana, Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers Facebook page so that you can be kept informed of all the new happenings around the hotel from deals, reviews as well as upcoming events just to name a few.

USA
“Amazing Dining Experience; tremendous atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Recently had the pleasure of dining at Ashiana. I needed to move my reservation due to late arrival and the restaurant staff was very accomodating. I enjoyed the great selection of appetizers; on this night the restauarant was fully booked, yet the service was fast and most importantly friendly. Each team member who I had met previously remembered me, by name, as they did with other guests. An Indian music band was playing and signing in the background and made for such a pleasant environment. I had cheese naan bread, chicken tikka masala and a wonderful blend of white rice to mix with the chicken.
My special thanks to Team Ashiana: Tania, Andrew, Bhasky, Shetty, Ajay, Manisha, Aakash, and George. I am excited about many future returns! Thank you!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rachael L, Marketing Executive at Ashiana by Vineet, responded to this review, October 3, 2012

Dear scterminator,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Ashiana, Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers and taking the time to write a review.

We appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments – it’s always great to hear that our guests enjoy themselves during their dining experience. I am glad that your expectations were exceeded in terms of the great selection of appetizers, fast and friendly service and the Indian live band, Santosh and Jyotsna.

Once again thank you for your kind words I will most definitely pass them on to the Ashiana team. I am sure they will be very proud. We hope to welcome you back in the near future and in the meantime please like our Ashiana, Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers Facebook page so that you can be kept informed of all the new happenings around the hotel from deals, reviews as well as upcoming events just to name a few.

Manchester
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is a wonderful restaurant. It is a very different experience from a British India restaurant. One of the main features is the fact that there is live music which is wonderful. As for the food it was excellent. There seems to be a non stop supply of poppadoms which is great. This was then followed by a wonderful meal. The meats were all excellent and there was a wide variety of choice with the main courses. If I would have to recommend one dish it would be the Lamb Chops from the tandoor which were amazing.

We were very well looked after by the staff and was so nice to see the head chef come from the kitchen to speak with his customers. Was a lovely experience and I look forward to going back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rachael L, Marketing Executive at Ashiana by Vineet, responded to this review, September 25, 2012

Dear SK6,

Warm greetings from sunny Dubai! Thank you for recently choosing to dine at Ashiana, Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Our aim is to ensure that all of our guests have an enjoyable and memorable experience with us so it’s great that you were able to experience this. We are glad that you not only enjoyed the wide variety of choice for the main course, wonderful food in particular the ‘Lamb Chops’ as well as our helpful team members. I will definitely pass your warm compliments on to Chef Vishal and our Ashiana team.

Once again thank you for your review, providing others with an idea of what to expect and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Also don’t forget to keep an eye on our Ashiana, Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers Facebook page which will keep you informed of all the new happenings around the hotel from deals, reviews as well as upcoming events just to name a few.

“Superb food ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Amazing food, good ambience, very very friendly staff and the restaurant family friendly. The lamb chops are the best.

Rachael L, Marketing Executive at Ashiana by Vineet, responded to this review, September 19, 2012

Dear Akxhay K,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Ashiana, Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers and taking the time to write a review giving other diners an insight into what they can expect whilst dining with us.

It is fantastic to read your warm compliments and please be assured that I will pass these on to our Ashiana team members. We are so proud that we were able to exceed your expectations from the amazing food and good ambience to the very very friendly staff and the restaurant being family friendly.

Our team looks forward to welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime please like our Ashiana Facebook page which will keep you up to date with reviews, deals as well as the latest competitions.