“Some branches are good, others are worst” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
UAE
“Some branches are good, others are worst”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Some branches are good, others are worst. Karama branch is good and food is fresh and nice. Silicon Oasis branch food is horrible and service is worst

Visited December 2012

Montreal, Canada
“WORST BY FAR!!! MUST CLOSE DOWN”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I had my doubts after reading the reviews but i said i would give it a shot... i ordered 5 dishes. and by far the worst taste and quality of meat and chicken... the shrimp is small frozen horrible qulity... this rest should close down.. and i dont ever recommend trying it. ..

SHUT DOWN!

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Hyderabad, India
“Good Value for Money - Marina branch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I have been to chin chin - marine branch a lot of times ( more than 10 times ) over a period of 2 months. They have amazing chinese food. Be it take-out or dine-in or home-delivery. Service is pretty good and the staff are very accommodating. This is one of the few good Value for Money places in the expensive Marina.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philippines
“Worst Restaurant I have ever met!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I recently bought a voucher from Groupon for Chin Chin Restaurant in KARAMA. When we went to the restaurant, we were told that they ran out of gas and they can only serve after 3 hours!!! The next time we went, we were told that they have no staff for that day. I was furious, after two attempts of failure and we are staying far from Karama. Not worth the trip at all. So I called the restaurant and spoke to the Supervisor and after placing my complaints we agreed that he will deliver to my workplace (FOC to cover the inconvenience of the previous visits) which is 10 minutes from their restaurant. BUT NO!!! The next day, when I called to place my order, he told me that I will be charge AED. 20 for delivery. I was frustrated and disappointed. I asked not to avail of the voucher and just take my money back but they cannot do it. THERE IS NOTHING THAT THEY CAN DO AT ALL! I will never ever visit this restaurant again in my life. And will never recommend it to friends and families not even to a stranger. So bad customer service, so bad experience!!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
USA
“Good Quick Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Had the General Taos Chicken and a spicy beef dish. The Chick was good, the beef fair. Service was good and food came out quick. This was the location near Mall of Emirates.

• Visited August 2012