“Poor service and food!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
“Poor service and food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have eaten at one of the other More Cafe's in Dubai which wa very good, but this one did not even come close to the other one! I was greeted and seated promptly, and then the waiter came and took my menu and never took my order. It was 15 minutes before someone walked by and I asked to have my order taken! Strange! Then when I did get the food, the only thing that was good was the Banana Smoothie! I orded Butter Chicken which was dry and chewy! I left most of the chicken and just ate the rice and the sauce/cashews. Really not a good meal. I ordered the dessert...Chocolate Mousse...was the worst I have ever tasted! Was bitter/sour...not good at all! Certainly would not go there again! Sad, because the other one was very good. Guess they are the same name, but do not cook the same way and the service sure was not good either!

Visited February 2013

• Arabic first
“Varied menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Went to More cafe at Emirates Mall for lunch. The place is conveniently located near one of the mall gates and the decor is interestingly odd.
The menu impressed me with its variety. Tried their "build it yourself" burger as its reputation was quite good. The burger was OK but their selection of gourmet toppings, particularly the dijon mustard, clashes with the classic burger taste in a bad way.

I would would only eat at More Cafe again if I couldn't find an alternative.

Doha, Qatar
“Dinner and atmosphere was good for kids/ family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

We had a party of 4.5 was very well maintained from a service standpoint. Food was very good. Only issue we had was the server talked is into getting 2 soups when 1 would have been plenty for 4 people, it served around 5 bowls full but all in all a very good dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Scotland
“Food great, choices extensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Nice simple food with something for everyone. There are various outlets but my favourite is at the gold and diamond park.

Holland
“Value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is not a CHEAP place to eat, by Dubai's standards, but it's quality food. Staff are friendly and efficient.