My husband had to travel to Dubai on business and stayed at the Crowne Plaza. He was arriving early in the morning on Wednesday 13 February with myself arriving on Friday 15 to spend the weekend together. I emailed the hotel as my husband's flight arrived at 7.30am with his first meeting at 10.00am. They very kindly had our room ready so that he could have a wash and brush up before getting down to business. Check in was efficient and my husband was recognised as a platinum priority member with an up-grade on our room. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and housekeeping was very efficient. The breakfast included everything you could possibly want and service was good. This hotel is next to the Intercontinental Hotel Festival City and you can use their facilities although we did not. If business brings my husband and myself to Dubai again we would definitely stay at this hotel and would highly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City Hotel Dubai
- Crowne Plaza Dubai
- Dubai Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City is located on the banks of the Dubai Creek. The 5 star hotel features 316 rooms and suites, with leisure facilities including 25m outdoor lap pool, 3 spa pools, children s splash pool, and 24-hour gym. Two 18-hole championship golf courses located minutes away. The hotel is proud to be the first non-smoking Crowne Plaza with a no-smoking policy in all rooms and public areas, offering our guests a cleaner and healthier environment during their stay. All rooms and bathrooms offer fantastic views of the creek or city skyline, equipped with high speed internet access and 37 LCD tv. Directly joined to the 38,000sq ft Event Centre, Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City is ideal for all business travelers. The hotel has three superb restaurants - Zaytoun ( Olive in Arabic) all-day dining, Mazar lobby lounge, and the authentic Belgian Beer CafÃ©, each with stunning city and creek views. The hotel is connected directly to the Festival Waterfront Centre, a luxury shopping centre with over 550 retail outlets, 90 restaurants and cafÃ©s, and 100 berth marina, perfect especially during the famous Dubai Shopping Festivals over summer and winter months. Dubai is known for many attractions, all within easy access of the hotel - the iconic Burj Al Arab, record breaking Burj Dubai, Ski Dubai, Wild Wadi Water Park, Mall of the Emirates or the beautiful Dubai beaches in Jumeirah or Mamzar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.