This is the third time I have stayed at this hotel. It is conveniently located within a short taxi ride from the Dubai International Airport, and is connected to the InterContinental Hotel and the Festival Mall. A very friendly staff awaits you upon arrival. Our room was not ready when we arrived; the staff offered us dinner while we waited for our room. The hotel's Zaytoun Restaurant was fabulous; we ate outside on the patio, enjoying the view of city lights and fireworks (it was a holiday). The hotel manager called several times throughout our stay to make sure we were satisfied with our accommodations, a nice gesture. Our room was spacious, which was totally appreciated after traveling for 6 weeks with several pieces of luggage. We had a beautiful view of the Dubai Creek and the Dubai skyline. The easy access from the hotel to the Festival Mall makes shopping very convenient, and restaurants plus additional shopping across the Creek, are accessible by cross-over walkways. For more shopping and sightseeing the Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa are easily accessible by taxi. Our last night, before heading to the airport, we again dined outside on a patio at their Belgian Beer Cafe. The fish & chips were to die for! When travel takes us to Dubai again there is no doubt we will stay at the Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City Hotel Dubai
- Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Dubai
- Dubai Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City is located on the banks of the Dubai Creek. The 5 star hotel features 316 rooms and suites, with leisure facilities including 25m outdoor lap pool, 3 spa pools, children s splash pool, and 24-hour gym. Two 18-hole championship golf courses located minutes away. The hotel is proud to be the first non-smoking Crowne Plaza with a no-smoking policy in all rooms and public areas, offering our guests a cleaner and healthier environment during their stay. All rooms and bathrooms offer fantastic views of the creek or city skyline, equipped with high speed internet access and 37 LCD tv. Directly joined to the 38,000sq ft Event Centre, Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City is ideal for all business travelers. The hotel has three superb restaurants - Zaytoun ( Olive in Arabic) all-day dining, Mazar lobby lounge, and the authentic Belgian Beer CafÃ©, each with stunning city and creek views. The hotel is connected directly to the Festival Waterfront Centre, a luxury shopping centre with over 550 retail outlets, 90 restaurants and cafÃ©s, and 100 berth marina, perfect especially during the famous Dubai Shopping Festivals over summer and winter months. Dubai is known for many attractions, all within easy access of the hotel - the iconic Burj Al Arab, record breaking Burj Dubai, Ski Dubai, Wild Wadi Water Park, Mall of the Emirates or the beautiful Dubai beaches in Jumeirah or Mamzar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.