The Crowne Plaza has everything a long distance traveller could wish for. The rooms are generous and well appointed with comfortable beds & office desk arrangement. Block out curtains are generous and allow weary travellers a chance to rest well. A treat which I was impressed with is the "sleep" lavender products left on the pillow. Was a little sceptical but had 2 beaut nights sleep - usually don't sleep so well in strange beds. The hotel is an easy ride from the airport, love the location overlooking the creek with the very inviting pool/lounge area. Another huge benefit is the ease in which you can walk through the inter-connecting walkways through the Inter-Continental next door on your way to the Festival City Mall and variety of restaurants to enjoy overlooking the creek.
Our experience at this hotel was a little varied, however, overall the attentive, welcoming & professional staff are no doubt this property's greatest asset.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City Hotel Dubai
- Crowne Plaza Dubai
- Dubai Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City is located on the banks of the Dubai Creek. The 5 star hotel features 316 rooms and suites, with leisure facilities including 25m outdoor lap pool, 3 spa pools, children s splash pool, and 24-hour gym. Two 18-hole championship golf courses located minutes away. The hotel is proud to be the first non-smoking Crowne Plaza with a no-smoking policy in all rooms and public areas, offering our guests a cleaner and healthier environment during their stay. All rooms and bathrooms offer fantastic views of the creek or city skyline, equipped with high speed internet access and 37 LCD tv. Directly joined to the 38,000sq ft Event Centre, Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City is ideal for all business travelers. The hotel has three superb restaurants - Zaytoun ( Olive in Arabic) all-day dining, Mazar lobby lounge, and the authentic Belgian Beer CafÃ©, each with stunning city and creek views. The hotel is connected directly to the Festival Waterfront Centre, a luxury shopping centre with over 550 retail outlets, 90 restaurants and cafÃ©s, and 100 berth marina, perfect especially during the famous Dubai Shopping Festivals over summer and winter months. Dubai is known for many attractions, all within easy access of the hotel - the iconic Burj Al Arab, record breaking Burj Dubai, Ski Dubai, Wild Wadi Water Park, Mall of the Emirates or the beautiful Dubai beaches in Jumeirah or Mamzar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.