Great rooms... Fabulous service, nice pool area.. Convenient for airport, lovely city views.. But the very best part was the upgrade to club facilities. This gave access to club lounge as detailed in another review and was well worth it. We had champagne every evening and ate here most nights.. Started. Just canapés before going out but each night, the dish of the day was so tempting, we ate here and then just went out to drink! The staff were superb, from the concierge to the person who did turn down each night... As well of course as those who worked in the club rooms and greeted us almost as personal friends each morning for the sumptuous buffet breakfast or each evening for canapés and drinks! We would certainly come here again.. Although the location may not rk for everyone, it's worth the extra drive in. For single travellers, especially females alone, I can imagine the club facilities would work really well. Thank you Intercontinental for a wonderful experience.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Dubai Festival City Hotel Dubai
- Intercontinental Dubai Festival City Hotel
- Intercontinental Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by a graceful sailboat, InterContinental Dubai Festival City stands tall amid the business and shopping districts. The hotel is home to 6 dynamic bars and restaurants, including the award-winning Reflets par Pierre Gagnaire, has wifi throughout rooms and public areas and its own 18-hole championship golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Dubai Festival City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.