The hotel is fantastic, nice staff (except some of the front office staff, that i call, a bit arrogant and under estimated us, like we never stay in any other hotels). The staff in Anise and Madeleine restaurant are excelent, Me and my family, spend number of time in this hotel, our wedding anniv, new years eve, and weekend escape. The location is quite far from the famous old town or new town, but for spending time in Dubai Festival City, this hotel is great ! Like in BBC Bar, the view is stunning and beautiful. I like to comeback again to this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Dubai Festival City Hotel
- Intercontinental Dubai Festival City Hotel Dubai
- Intercontinental Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by a graceful sailboat, InterContinental Dubai Festival City stands tall amid the business and shopping districts. The hotel is home to 6 dynamic bars and restaurants, including the award-winning Reflets par Pierre Gagnaire, has wifi throughout rooms and public areas and its own 18-hole championship golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, IHG, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Dubai Festival City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.