i have been at Golden tulip hotel a Barsha in Dubai for around 2 weeks , and i have nothing to say against the hotel , as hotel and rooms are very clean , the staff is very friendly , but the location is not that great , but it is also 10 minutes walking to the Mall of Emirates , which i used to do almost daily .
my room was big enough , and the room service and house keeping were always great .
the locker pub on first floor is very nice and staff there are really friendly .
the main restaurant of the hotel has a very kind and simple stuff that during my 2 weeks stay , i was always warmly welcomed every day .
Omar Erfan / From Amman
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Al Barsha Hotel Dubai
- Golden Tulip Al Barsha Hotel
- Golden Tulip Dubai
- Dubai Golden Tulip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 125 room hotel with 10 Deluxe rooms and 10 Flamingo Suites(One bedroom suite) is located in the up coming Al Barsha area of Dubai, just off the Sheikh Zayed road and few steps from the “Mall Of The Emirates”, 10 minutes drive from the “Madinat Jumeirah” and “Ibn Batuta Mall”. With its stylish interior design concept and décor the Golden Tulip Al Barsha adds up another milestone in quality four star deluxe hotels in the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Golden Tulip Al Barsha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.