We stayed in The Palace last April after Easter. The hotel is perfect from every point of view: the location, the rooms, the gym, the swimming pool, the restaurants (even if the Argentine restaurant doesn't have a perfect service...). My husband had a terrible backache and we had to change 3 mattresses before finding the right one. The housekeepers were so kind and helpful and we have to thank Wayan and all the staff for what they did. We spent a fantastic holiday and my sons really enjoyed the Palace and the fantastic dancing fountains on the lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Palace Downtown Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai