We arrived early in the morning and had paid for previous night so we could get a room immediately. We were greeted with the wonderful Palace perfume and an upgrade to a very large Suite! Perfect. Then I had mentioned it was a special birthday for my husband. The Palace delivered not only a beautiful and delicious small cake and bottle of bubbles, but also did an amazing happy birthday design in rose petals on the bed.
The Palace is a fabulous location next to the Burj Khalifa. The staff are attentive - a special nod to Sherif on reception. The staff were also really fast in responding to any requests made from the room.It's a couple of minutes walk to the Dubai Shopping Mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your The Palace Downtown Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai