We spent 2 nights in Dubai at the palace for our honeymoon. Both of us were very impressed with the hotel even with our already high expectations. Every aspect was remarkable and the staff and setting really did make us feel like royalty. The view from our room was stunning; we could see the lake and the Burj Khalifa. We enjoyed everything from the vast range at the breakfast buffet to the special honeymoon perks that they provide.
Flawless hotel, we would definitely stay here again if we come back to Dubai.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your The Palace Downtown Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.