Stayed here on a business trip March 2013. Perfect position in the shadow of the Burj Khalif and the fountain show. Pricey, as all hotels in Dubai are, but the breakfast is superb and the rooms very comfortable will all amenities you would expect. Check in a bit slow and my room not ready until lunchtime, despite me arriving at 0800 after overnight flight and requesting early check in. I would definitely come back here if on business, not sure if I would return with family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Palace Downtown Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai