We stay at the Palace, Old Town for 2 nights in December 2011.
Lovely memories, although the application process for sponsored visa was a bit chaotic prior to arrival (we received contradictory information from various team members, but it ended out all fine)
Smooth early check-in, with very efficient staff to help us call a doctor as we were not feeling well. Highly professional, staff is able to help you even outside of the "ordinary situations" which is not always the case in the region.
Large room, very modern, in line with 5 stars standards but nothing extraordinary though that would make it very special/ original.
Lovely smell in the property, a mixture of rose and other orange blossom/ fruity flavours that give the lobby a nice touch.
Very convenient location, a few minutes away from Dubai Mall and Burj Al Khalifa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your The Palace Downtown Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai