“Pleasantly surprised” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pearl Coast Premier Hotel Apartments

Pearl Coast Premier Hotel Apartments
You added Pearl Coast Premier Hotel Apartments to your Saves list
Pearl Coast Premier Hotel Apartments
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   off Sheikh Zayed Road, nestled behind Mall of the Emirates | PO Box 124964, Al Barsha, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #265 of 499 Hotels in Dubai
Sydney, Australia
“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

A friend recommended this hotel and assured me that I would not be disappointment, and I wasn't. I was a bit sceptical at first as the price was quite low but to our delight it had turned out great. We did not eat at the hotel as our stay was for 3 weeks and we used the kitchen to prepare a few meals.You cannot get a better location, next to Emirates Mall where there is the train station. The staff were amazingly helpful and when traveling around by cab like we did they provided us with a little map so cabs can bring you to the door.
What was most impressive is the room. We had a one bedroom apartment which was huge, clean and very comfortable. The staff accommodated us with any extra Kitchen utensils we needed. Prior to our arrival we stayed in a 5 star hotel in Oman and I can assure you that the room here is just as comfortable and definitely more spacious. I will stay here again and definitely recommend this apartment.

Room Tip: I checked out some other rooms and they where all great
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Chester-le-Street, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed for 6 nights, part business and part relaxation.
Easy walk to Emirates Mall and supermakets.
Very quiet location.
This is an apartment hotel so no frills like restaurant, altho there is a coffee shop which I never saw used.
Big gym and small pool, again rarely used by anyone.
Would stay again as the apartment was huge and had everything we needed

Room Tip: Lots of local restaurants who will deliver to your room
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Shanghai, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We did not have much expectation as other tourists did.We were quite happy with the apartments. The location is brilliant, 15 minutes walking distance from Mall of the Emirates and linked to the Metro. For the taxi ride, we told the drivers go to the Lulu Hypermarket nearby and direct them to the apartment. There are many eateries around, including Sharwama, Falafel, and other fast food.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

this is a very normal 3 star hotel apartment (based on dubai standards), the lobby/reception is very small & you can only find some decoration in the lobby which reminds you of Dusit & there is no more similarity !
The rooms are spacious & good designed, however we got cold because the room was really freezing (end Nov.2012), and the technician tried to off the AC but it wan't useful & I was shivering all night!
On top of all, although in booking.com it is written that breakfast is AED45 per person there is no breakfast room in the hotel apartment !!!!! and we were shocked to hear this from the receptionist in the morning !

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Riyadh
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

the apartments are fine, roomy and good furniture.. bathroom is good. however the apartment had metal key with big ring! no E-card! old fashioned way!!

the sofas were regular velvet / textile fabric.. I expected leather sofas given the hotel says it's Dusit! the pillows were either too large or too thin! not that comfortable for sleeping!

location is bad and taxi drivers don't know hot to get their! I have to tell them to go to Mall of the Emirates then I guide them from their! so If you're having a big night out, then good luck on how to get back!

the Entrance & lobby are narrow & small! doesn't have the spacious nice feeling of hotels! you feel like you're being watched going in or out.

15mins walk to mall of the emirates and 20 mins to metro station. nearby mini-marts & massage places.

Room Tip: get a corner room, better view.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I booked this hotel apartment in November 2012 for 3 weeks through agoda website. When I researched it before booking on agoda it was showing it as a 5 star property which I found on arrival it was only 3 star. Receptionist staff don't smile or greet you nor do they know about the local area, better to google it.
Swimming pool was small and dirty hence why I guess no body ever uses it. Restaurant area doesn't really offer much.
As an apartment you would expect pots and pans etc. Hardly any utensils to chose from when cooking.
My experience of this hotel was very poor and I would advise you look else where as al barsha area has lots of hotel apartments to chose from. Definitely not value for money.
The view ? Well there isn't one.

Room Tip: I really wish I could find a plus point to help you but I'm sorry I can't. Just keep searchi...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Riyadh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

it was a good hotel and the rooms were spacious which we love and the the kichen was fully equipped with refrigerator, microwave, oven, and dishwasher and also a washing machine
which all are a life saver when you have a baby with you :)
the rooms were clean and smelled nice, the internet was really slow, the room lack soundproofing and we heard noises from time to time.

all in all it was a good hotel apartment for its value and we liked it and the location was really nice close to the mall of emirates. would recommend it for a big family or family with kids =)

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Been to Pearl Coast Premier Hotel Apartments? Share your experiences!