“Exceeded our expectations - will recommend and definitely go back!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments

You added Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments to your Saves list
Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Port Saeed Road, near Deira City Centre | Deira, Dubai 114166, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #73 of 499 Hotels in Dubai
Paarl
“Exceeded our expectations - will recommend and definitely go back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

We stayed as a group of 6 on an educational trip to Dubai. The setting of this hotel was great in terms shopping as the Deira Mall is literally a block away. There is a bus stop just opposite the Hotel and the metro also closeby. Within easy reach to anywhere in Dubai and also only a 15 min transfer from the airport.
The apartment we stayed in was most comfortable with all amenities and like home from home. We stayed in a very spacious 3 roomed apartment which gave us the opportunity to be together and share our experiences in a great way. The staff of the hotel was very friendly and went out of their way to make our stay a happy one.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
  • Arabic first
Cape Town
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

We had an amazing time at flora park deluxe hotel apartments. Our 3-bedroom apartment was spacious, clean and felt more like a 5 star apartment. The service was great and the staff very helpfull and friendly. I will definately recommend this property to anyone. The hotel is opposite a 'day to day' store, so it's very convenient to do shopping as it's just across the road. This hotel is an excellent choice and I would definately go back again!!Thanks Flora park!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Dunedin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

I found this hotel excellent. Staff were very friendly and obliging and it was a relief for weary travelers to find tea, coffee, and a mini bar provided.
The beds were a little hard for my taste and it would be helpful if the hotel had an actual address as 'near Deira centre' is quite difficult to find for travellers who do not know Dubai.
Overall though I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2011

Stayed here, it was good, the service in the resturant was so poor. I was the only one in the resturant and it takes them 20mins to get out a mango juice. The lunch took even longer to arrive.....

I find it annoying and rude when you have the security asking you, your friends for your ID, who you going to see, what are you doing, every time you come into the hotel. What the hell.... I was on holiday and seeing my friends in Dubai was great.......you dont feel free, you feel your in a communist country in this hotel....

Room Tip: beaware of Security and front desk.........
Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
PeterFenwick, General Manager at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, June 5, 2011
Dear Matt,
We do our best to provide the right atmosphere for our guests. This is now a much friendlier place, my sincere apologies .
The restaurant also doesn't take 20 minutes for a mango juice any more. Many thanks for keeping me posted on our shortcomings
Singapore, Singapore
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

Has potential, but service is so bad I'd suggest you stay away. Better options close by

• Stayed April 2011
PeterFenwick, General Manager at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, April 20, 2011
Dear Scottiebales,

I am very sad to hear that your stay was not up to the mark. This is not the usual levels of Quality we provide. I would appreciate if you could be in touch as I would love to get more details in order to help us drive forward improvements.

With warm regards,

Peter Fenwick,
Flora Creek & Park Hotel Apartments
Damascus, Syria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2011

I had the chance of being in Flora Park for one year. I enjoyed every minuite of my stay. Flora is a lovely calm place in Deira where everything is reachable: City Center, metro, taxi, bus station, airport, sharjah. I enjoyed the internet which was essential for my job, gym, spa, and most importantly the very nice staff members and most of them became dear friends . I used to see them more than my family members and they used to extend hand whenever needed. When i left Flora Park, i left a family and very dear memories behind. For my next visit to Dubi i can't think of any other place.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Damascus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2011

I stayed at Flora Park for as I was studying for MA in Dubai. I strongly recommend Flora Park because, as I mentioned there is excellent staff, great location, very good facilities (in terms of quality and quantity). In terms of locations, it was so convenient because it is just in front of the Metro Station, Day to Day shopping Center and City Center Mall. The grocery shop next to it was another added value as they do delivery till 11 pm. Besides, the view is generally more than good; my room overlooked the Creek and I was able to see Dubai Tower, and watch the fireworks during the DFS. In general it is quiet (suitable for study and concentration). The staff is well-trained, professional and so friendly. The Internet connection is good and the signal is strong in general, but it was not perfect all the time (rare incidents). I did not try the restaurant quite often, but I liked the food and the food variety there. Entertainment facilities were varied and excellent (sports, sauna, massage, etc.) In addition, one could use the facilities at the neighbouring Flora Creek Hote, which were very good, as well. You could also use to the free Outlet Mall Transportation facilities from a close location (check the Outlet Mall site.)
In general: I strongly recommend the Hotel.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Been to Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments? Share your experiences!