“Excellent Location & Very Good Amenities” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rose Garden Hotel Apartments - Bur Dubai

You added Rose Garden Hotel Apartments - Bur Dubai to your Saves list
Rose Garden Hotel Apartments - Bur Dubai
Behind Burjuman Shopping Mall/Citi Bank | Bur Dubai, Dubai 44401, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #157 of 527 Hotels in Dubai
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Location & Very Good Amenities”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Friendly, knowledgeable & courteous staff from time of booking to checkout. Location is ideally situated with easy access to all parts of Dubai - great starting point to tour the city. Easy 15 min drive from airport; 2 min walk to BurJuman shopping mall & key stop for tour bus; near Dubai Metro transit lines.

Large rooms with self catering amenities - desk, WiFi in room (free), king size bed, kitchenette & washer & dryer. Suited our 4 night stay perfect (and we had a 'small room').

Dubai is spread out and not a walking city so we found the Rose Garden to be ideally located to reach all areas - old city, creek & new city.

Room Tip: We had a 1st floor room so our view was of surrounding buildings - higher floor room may provide a v...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank WisdomExchangeTV

chennai
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I am staying here for the 4th time within an year and this time I was not pleased and not in a mood to stay once again here. My room was not ready by 2.00pm and I was forced to wait. Instead of 1 bed room flat I was allotted 2 bed room flat and told it was an upgrade. I dont find anything fascinating especially when staying alone 2 bed room flat is not superior than 1 bed room one. In star hotels we get upgrades with bigger rooms and more comforts, which is really an upgrade. I was sharing my room with insects and I was told the same thing by my European supplier who was also staying there. They have bath tubs with out plug to store water in the tub and I searched in both rooms and hence there is no provision to bath in tub. I don't find any issue with reception and service, may I knew most of them. This is the high time for the management to make arrangements for the insects/cockroaches and maintain the rooms.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank selvan_koilpillai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting, the service and managers are rude. We had to move rooms 3 times, my wife was bitten all over and I couldn't sleep properly. The is no view at all, the bathroom was horrible and the room was 30 years old with a dirty stained rugg that's never been vacuumed.
The location off Bank Street is incorrectly advertised with a wrong picture!!!
2 English tv channels, what a joke!!!
Better value at Ibis or holiday in, don't waste your money.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank OpsOps
Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We stayed at the apartment earlier this month, with my parents & kids. The 2 bedroom apt unit is large enough for all of us without feeling it is overcrowded. The kitchen is fully equipped with basic cooking utensils & has a washing machine as well as a fridge. There are plenty of closet space & the rooms are spacious.

Rose Garden is located right behind the Burjuman Mall with a small groceries store nearby. There's plenty of taxi in the area & the metro station around the area. The free internet service is definitely a plus as most of the places in Dubai charge for it.

However, what impressed me the most is the level of service provided. The bell boy was very helpful when we arrived at 10 pm & the housekeeping department fulfilled all our request no matter what time it was. The front office personnel provided top-notched service as well.

Although the price of the apartment is comparable with the other apartments in the area, the service provided by them is what separates it from the rest. We definitely will stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Bratislava, Slovakia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stayed at Rose garden hotel apartment for 9 nights in this september with my fiance and my mother. I start this review with what made me and my fiance really disapointed at the beginning. When we arrived to the hotel, so the receptionist asked my fiance, about our marriage status, and asked for marriage certificate, because we stayed in one room. I found this really disrecpectfull, and not proffesional. I think somebody that chose to work in such a city as Dubai, should be open mind person and keep his religious ideology for himself, and respect the others, especially guests that are paying for this service. So if you are not married, i advice you all not to go to this hotel apartment because they may put you in this very unconvinient situation. And also till the time of our check out nobody apologize for the rude behave of this receptionist. We like the large clean apartment, lot of tv channels, kitchen equipment also satisfactory. We had two bed room apartment and each room has own bathroom, and own AC, so we were satisfied from this point. The cleaning service was really nice, every day they clean the room properly, and they were really polite and kind. The swimming pol is up the hotel on the roof, it is not too much big, but we count with that, and it was enough for relaxing swim. The hotel and also swimming pool area is very silent and calm, so its for clients that prefer this type of relaxing holidays. There is a small sauna in the hotel, and its seperated for men and woman. The hotel location is fine, behind bur juman shopping mall, so it takes you 3 minutes to go there walking. Also taxi service is fine, just call reception and they manage this for you in 5 minutes. Metro station is within 10 min of walking as well as the bus stop.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank martina k
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

We had been to dubai in the last week of June'2012 and had stayed at Rose Garden hotel Apartments situated at Bur Dubai and at the backside of Burjuman Mall.They have 1bhk, 2bhk and studio apartments.We had stayed at the 2bhk apartment which was very spacious , very clean and the kitchen was equipped with everything you would ever want.The place is quite centrally located at Bur Dubai and is connected with the rest of dubai through taxis and metro which has a station inside the Burjuman Mall.The rack rate was dh 1450, which is quite steep but these rates are more of an eye wash as we paid somehere around dh 270 per night including breakfast.Would surely recommend to stay at this place and would advice to bargain as dubai hotels have this tendency of putting up inflated rack rates.

Room Tip: All the rooms are equally nice and comfortable
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank JCGSEC
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I stayed at Rose Garden from 19-24 June in a 2 bedroom apartment.
Pros

1. Great Location very close to Burjuman Mall and the metro station. Also it's very centrally located so getting around Dubai was very easy.
2. The rooms are spacious and come with all amenities including a decently stocked kitchen.
3. The apartments are neat and clean.
4. Internet is not the quickest but atleast is free (in other dubai hotels where we stayed the charges were exorbitant).
5. We got a hefty discount due to the off season and this made the room cost very reasonable.

Cons

1. They dont have too many options for English TV channels.
2. The service was a bit lax and could be improved a lot. But this is not a deal breaker.
3. The extra bed provided was quite uncomfortable.

Overall I would stay here again especially if on a longer visit.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank CYMody