We had a really early flight arriving into Dubai (4am) and so we picked Park hotel apartment to crash due to the proximity to the airport. We originally booked studio but were upgraded to a 1BR on arrival as the studio was under maintenance. We were quite impressed by the size of the apartment and it was pretty much a dream apartment to live in forever due to the size, furniture, and brightness. We didn't get a chance to check out the pool but it looked good from up top.
There were a couple of downsides:
1) The apartment felt clean but in the windows there was a bit of sand.
2) There is no free wifi in the room, it's paid. It's free in the lobby.
3) One of the bathrooms was not maintained in the sense that it's door was broken. One of us actually got trapped in the bathroom because the door wouldn't open...That was a bit eerie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Somerset Jadaf is strategically located near the Dubai financial and commercial districts along Sheikh Zayed Road, a short distance from the Dubai International Airport. It is just minutes away from the Healthcare City, Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club as well as a myriad of spectacular shopping venues like Dubai Mall, WAFI Mall and Dubai Festival City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Park Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Jadaf Dubai