“Family Holiday” 5 of 5 stars
Review of JA Oasis Beach Tower

You added JA Oasis Beach Tower to your Saves list
JA Oasis Beach Tower
Al Sofouh Road | Dubai Marina, Dubai 26500, United Arab Emirates (The Marina)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #16 of 511 Hotels in Dubai
Walsall, United Kingdom
“Family Holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

This was our first time staying at OBT, we chose this due to all the reviews and high ratings on TripAdvisor & I have to say everything was perfect. We were on the top floor, amazing views looking out onto Dubai.

All members of staff really nice and professional, I would like to make a special thank you to Vinod part of the cleaning staff, always very happy and greeted us with a smile and great conversation. Also the General Manager in Main reception for going the extra mile each time he was requested.

I would recommend this to anyone with a family as Its the ideal location with the face lifted Walk makes the evening stroll with the family even more pleasurable with a even wider choice of good restaurants.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
Dear Asif P,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Oasis Beach Tower.

It was great pleasure to read through your very positive review, and I was equally happy to know that you decided to stay with us following other reviewer’s experiences at the hotel from Trip Advisor. I do appreciate your kind words about your apartment which had amazing views, as well as the hotel’s accessible location along the walk.

The kind compliments you have written about my team who looked after you, some of whom you have personally acknowledged, is very much appreciated and I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Torsten Obermann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (238)
  • Arabic first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We enjoyed our 2 night stopover in Dubai. Staff were helpful and friendly, giving us the use of a welcome apartment complete with drinks and pastries because our flight arrived at 5.30am. We could also use the pool, towels and bathrooms and store our luggage until check in time. Jumeirah Beach is quite a distance from the shopping malls (maybe 40 minutes or so), but taxis are quite inexpensive and the hotel bus is free although can take you on quite a detour. The apartment had a slight smell in it, I think from the bathroom, otherwise was lovely and very big.

Room Tip: Ask to be up high - we didn't have much of a view on about the 16th floor.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Jo R,

I was indeed moved by your very positive and highly rated review with regards to your stay with us. I do appreciate your kind words about the service that you received from the moment you arrived to the very end. This was indeed a true reflection of our values to provide heartfelt hospitality and casual luxury for all our guests, and I am happy that we indeed managed to meet your expectations. I would also like to thank you for your kind words about my entire team who looked after you during your stay with us. I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.

I have also noted your comments about the odor from your accommodations bathroom. Please rest assured that I have shared your welcomed feedback with our Executive Housekeeper for their attention.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you and your family back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

NSW Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We'd just like to endorse the overall excellent rating for this accommodation from other users, after having stayed there in July 2014 with our 10 year old daughter. The huge size of the apartment (19th floor), service attitude and quality, views and multiple pools were impressive. However, it was the absence of little annoyances that was incredible to us. Did any of the remotes for the several TVs not work? No.Was there a missing towel in one of the 3 bathrooms? No. Instructions on how to use all the kitchen machines were clear. Absolutely everything that usually annoys you in other hotels, even 5 start ones, did not here. Everything was fresh, new, high class and worked as and when it should.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear DLdivers,

It was really nice to read through your very positive and candid review with regards to your recent stay with us, and I was also delighted to see your endorsements with regards to the excellent ratings on Trip Advisor. At the hotel, we ensure that we over deliver on all areas as we continue to work collectively to achieve our common goals by understanding all our guest needs, and as such as I was pleased to this reflecting from your review. I can also assure you that an endless array of words can be summoned to describe the modern appeal of the JA Oasis Beach Tower apartment accommodation.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We booked a 3 bedroom apartment and were on the 26th floor with brilliant views of the sea and the palm. The staff were fantastic . The room was incredible, well stocked with everything we needed. The bedrooms were huge all with their own ensuite. The kitchen was also huge as was the living area and balcony. Loved the glass elevators and the pool was a welcome relief from the heat. Breakfast lunch and dinner are all buffets in the lovely restaurant down stairs and all great value. We were here during Ramadan so really had to eat most meals in the hotel, we thought this might be inconvenient but found it to be a great time to be in Dubai as it was so quiet and everyone was very accommodating of the tourists as long as you show respect. Good free wifi, lots of taxis outside, 5 minute taxi ride to metro, plenty of restaurants near by, beach across the road with towels and beach umbrellas provided by the hotel.

Dear lancisme,

It was a great pleasure to read your very detailed and positive review, and I was equally happy to learn that overall we managed to meet your expectations. I do appreciate your kind words about the amenities and facilities available in the apartment, the complimentary WIFI, the swimming pool area, the ambience, as well as the hotel’s vicinity and accessible location. I was also delighted to know that you had the chance to dine at our very own Thyme restaurant.

Please also allow me to thank you for your positive remarks about my entire team who looked after you; I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Somerset, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We returned from here at the weekend, after 6 nights. Plenty of room for us and 4 16yr olds, we stayed on the 32nd floor, so had a fab view of the beach and Palm Island. Would stay again and recommend to other families. JBR walk is under construction, but nothing to complain about and it will look lovely when finished. All staff were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
Our teenagers even ventured out after dinner to get a milkshake just down the road with no troubles whatsoever.
Everyone had a fab time, tip if travelling to Dubai with iphone/pad...download "entertainer" app for discounts on meals out and water parks etc, very good savings to be had.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear rachelb1972,

At the hotel we live by our values to ensure that we over deliver on the commitments we make to our guests and based on your review, I was truly happy to see this reflecting. I was also happy to know that overall you had an enjoyable experience and I do also appreciate your recommendations. I would also like to thank you for your kind words about my entire team who looked after you during your stay with us. I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We checked in and felt at home immediately. We were upgraded to a superior room from the deluxe and were moved to the 27th floor with sea views of the Arabic gulf and The Palm Jumeira. We had a balcony too. The apartment was well stocked with breakfast cereals and milk and kitchen utensils. The kitchen was 5 star. We had 3 bedrooms and it looked like the pictures on the website. Service was great. The kids loved the pool. A shuttle bus is available to take you to the malls and tourist places. You can leave the car in the parking garage for your stay. The only negative was to get to the hotel. Due to construction in the area it is a nightmare to find the hotel initially. Overall a great, central place to stay in Dubai. I felt like a millionaire.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Danville F,

At JA Oasis Beach Tower, we provide our guests with an environment that captures the generous spirit of heart felt hospitality and casual luxury which is woven into our very fabric of being. I was also happy to read through your very positive and highly rated review, and I was equally glad to know that you felt at home whilst staying with us. I do appreciate your kind words about the hotel apartments and the facilities available, the welcome pack received upon arrival as well as the views that you experienced from your accommodation.

I was sorry to learn of your unfortunate experience with regards to the construction work along the walk, which was unfortunately beyond our control.

Rayleigh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have recently returned from Oasis Beach Tower last week and this was my first visit to Dubai and was not disappointed. The overall presentation of the hotel is lovely, the apartment was extremely spacious for a family of 4, with 3 bathrooms and 4 toilets. All fully equipped with hairdryers, washing machine, dishwasher and a fab little coffee machine. Arrived to a nice welcome pack too which was great. Their service was fantastic, concierge assisted greatly when booking table at Burj Al Arab and tickets for Atlantis Waterpark. Gave us lots of general advice on what to see and how to travel. From start to finish our holiday was an absolute joy, thank you all at Oasis Beach. I must also say that the Thyme Restaurant where we had breakfast every day was immaculately clean and the food always looked fresh and well presented. Lots of choice which made eating at the same place everyday easy

Room Tip: We were upgraded to the 30th Floor and the views overlooked the Palm and Marina.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear Walton73C,

I was very pleased to read your positive and candid review with regards to your stay with us. I do appreciate your kind words about the hotel and facilities, as well as your entire experience with us which showcases our commitment to making a difference and creating memorable experiences for all our guests. I was also happy to know that you had the chance to visit our very own Thyme restaurant for breakfast where you found it to be immaculately clean with a wide variety of fresh and well-presented dishes.

The kind compliments you have written about my team who looked after you, in particular the Concierge, is very much appreciated and I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.