We enjoyed our 2 night stopover in Dubai. Staff were helpful and friendly, giving us the use of a welcome apartment complete with drinks and pastries because our flight arrived at 5.30am. We could also use the pool, towels and bathrooms and store our luggage until check in time. Jumeirah Beach is quite a distance from the shopping malls (maybe 40 minutes or so), but taxis are quite inexpensive and the hotel bus is free although can take you on quite a detour. The apartment had a slight smell in it, I think from the bathroom, otherwise was lovely and very big.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated beachfront property with its iconic exterior, features 180 luxury serviced and self-catering apartments. The spacious apartments each have a fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining area plus 2, 3 or 4 ensuite bedrooms. Guests may enjoy stunning views over The Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, restaurants, a swimming pool deck just steps from Jumeirah beach and access to the private beach at Jebel Ali Golf Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Escapio, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your JA Oasis Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Hotel Dubai
- Oasis Beach Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Beach Resort Apartments
- Oasis Beach Tower Dubai