We are a group of five friends spent four nights at the Oasis in a four bedroom premium apartment. This is our fifth times we stay at this hotel. Excellent location in the middle of the Walk. Great staff always smiling and helpful. Very nice services. As in the past, we used the complementary Jabal Ali Resort facilities with fantastic private beach and several swimming pools. We have two observations to make hoping the Management would take note: one is about the light in the bathroom, not enough light to allow a comfortable shaving. The other, we were not happy with the variety in TV channels, they are quite limited, hope to see at least one Arabic music channel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated beachfront property with its iconic exterior, features 180 luxury serviced and self-catering apartments. The spacious apartments each have a fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining area plus 2, 3 or 4 ensuite bedrooms. Guests may enjoy stunning views over The Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, restaurants, a swimming pool deck just steps from Jumeirah beach and access to the private beach at Jebel Ali Golf Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your JA Oasis Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Hotel Dubai
- Oasis Beach Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Beach Resort Apartments
- Oasis Beach Tower Dubai