“Excellent stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of JA Oasis Beach Tower

Save Saved
You added JA Oasis Beach Tower to your Saves list
JA Oasis Beach Tower
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Al Sofouh Road | Dubai Marina, Dubai 26500, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #8 of 479 Hotels in Dubai
Khobar
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We are a group of five friends spent four nights at the Oasis in a four bedroom premium apartment. This is our fifth times we stay at this hotel. Excellent location in the middle of the Walk. Great staff always smiling and helpful. Very nice services. As in the past, we used the complementary Jabal Ali Resort facilities with fantastic private beach and several swimming pools. We have two observations to make hoping the Management would take note: one is about the light in the bathroom, not enough light to allow a comfortable shaving. The other, we were not happy with the variety in TV channels, they are quite limited, hope to see at least one Arabic music channel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Torsten O, Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Nicefollow,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Oasis Beach Tower.

As a retuning guest to the hotel, it was great to read that you again had a wonderful experience during your stay with us. I was also delighted to read your comments with regards to the hotels location along the walk, as well as the service which you received during your stay with us.

Your positive comments about my team who looked after you during your stay, whom you kindly mentioned were helpful and always smiling were a pleasure to read, and I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

I have also noted your observations and please rest assured that this has been shared with the management team for review; however, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience, and if this detracted from what was otherwise an enjoyable stay.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Resident Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
  • Arabic first
Moscow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The place is awesome - right in the middle of very vibrant The Walk with many restaurants and cafes. Stunning views of Persian Gulf, Palm Jumeira and Dubai Marina from a bird's-eye view of 50-story building. Walk distance to the beach, Dubai Marina Mall and Marina Promenade. Excellent sand beach and clean warm sea in 300 meters. The facilities are first class, 2 bedroom apartments have 190 sq.m. of space, big floor-to-ceiling and wall-to-wall windows and 4 (four) sanitary rooms. Pool, gym, spa, several lounges, and on top of this - small but smart 24/7 supermarket right in the same building. It's not too far (25-30 min by taxi) from Dubai Airport (DXB) and the Dubai Downtown.
Staff is very friendly and professional, it needs really many efforts to have such a qualified personnel. Transfer from-to airport was 5-stars for quite reasonible price.
So folks, all-in-all I rate maximum for the fist time.

Room Tip: It's only 4 rooms per floor, views are excellent. But if you need pure sea-view - take extra fri...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Torsten O, Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Farabundo,

I was delighted to read that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us and It was nice to read your review. I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to the hotels and its facilities, the pools, the gym, the lounge, the hotels accessible location, the restaurants as well as the view from your apartment.

Your positive comments with regards to my team whom you have kindly mentioned were friendly and professional were very much appreciated, and I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

It was really unexpected! When we came in the room I was shocked. It was huge apartments! Let me start from the beginning. I was in Dubai in the middle of April with my 1 years daughter. As I need kitchen to cook for my baby, I've chosen Oasis Beach Tower, and it was a very good choice. I have never met such pleasant staff, everybody are ready to help you! Apartments are really huge: we had 4 rooms in it: 1 master bedroom, 1 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 small room for nanny and kitchen. It is equipped with all the necessary devices. It was cleaned every day. And what a marvelous view to the beach (on the one side) and Marina (on the other side) we've had from the balcony! There is very nice swimming pool on the 2nd floor and even a small one for children. You should visit restorant "Thyme", which is situated on the 1st floor. Delicious! Beach is in 3 min walking from the hotel. So, I recommend this hotel strongly!

Dear Alevtina_Sh,

It was a pleasure to read you review and I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to the apartments, which were spacious, clean and well equipped. I would also like to thank you for your comments with regards to the facilities that are available in the hotel such as the swimming pool, which you have enjoyed during your stay with us.

It was also a pleasure to read that you had a chance to dine in our very own Thyme restaurant, which you have commented on and I do also appreciate your compliments regarding my entire team.

Once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

four of us stayed in a two bedroom appartment ( one was on a wheelchair) from before we got there the communication was excellent , any questions I had were immediately replied and everything was done to make the appartment suitable for us ... The staff were extremely friendly and jovial.
On arrival we got a complimentary tray with goodies that we would need along with bread, milk and eggs
Would most definitely stay here again., highly recommended , delightful

• Stayed April 2013
Torsten O, Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear Amby786,

It was nice to read your review, and I am delighted to know that your overall stay with us was excellent! I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to my team, whom you felt were extremely friendly and jovial. I will ensure that these these compliments are shared with them.

London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

my stay her for 2 nights with 5 friends her was an absolute highlight of our holiday in Dubai purely because of the excellent customer service provided especially by Erwin the duty manager, I could not fault a single thing. Upon arrival Erwin let me check in 3 hours prior to our check in time on top of that he gave us an upgrade suite from the 3 bedroom deluxe apartment to 3 bedroom premium apartment and such an amazing view. My only regret of our 2 night stay would be that there is construction going on right oposite the hotel which may block the view and every thursday, friday and saturday night there is allot of music coming from the meydan beach hotel oposite oasis which is a nuisance as it ruins the image of Dubai as this is a place not made for clubbing. Its a real shame as it is becoming more of clubbing scene on the JBR location. all in all I really really enjoyed our 2 night stay and all the construction and loud music has nothing to do with oasis and I shall be returning back next year. many thanks especially to Erwin

Room Tip: sea facing is nice views
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Torsten O, Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Tofozzul R,

I was delighted to read that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us, and I was happy to know that you will hope to return in the future! I do appreciate your positive comments regarding the apartments, which you have kindly mentioned has amazing views, as well as the excellent customer service that was received; I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to him.

I have also noted your comments regarding the upcoming buildings opposite our hotel apartments, and the music noise which unfortunately is beyond our control; however I would like to express my sincere apologies for any inconvenience and discomfort caused during your stay with us.

Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed for 3 nights at Oasis Beach Tower. The apartment was great, a 2 bedroom one with all the amenities one could ever need and can easily accommodate the 4 people it's meant to accommodate. The breakfast is also great, very good quality food to be found there. Service is very good, prompt and highly helpful personnel who did their best to make the stay enjoyable with optimum response time.

The only issue for me was finding the hotel, the entrance is quite small and out of the way, the sign is hung too low, so you can easily miss it. Took me about 30 minutes of circling around the building to finally find it. The reception area is also very depressing because of a lack of any view, feels like you're in the waiting area of some company, waiting for a business meeting, which actually belies the excellent apartments.

Room Tip: If you're a smoker, ask for a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Torsten O, Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Dear Shamel_Rashad,

It was a pleasure to read you review and your positive comments with regards to the apartments, which you have kindly mentioned was great. I would also like to thank you for your comments with regards to the amenities that are available in the hotel, the quality of food, as well as the service that whom you felt very good, prompt and helpful. I will personally ensure that these compliments are passed on to them.

I was extremely disappointed to read that certain areas of your stay were not to your satisfaction, and I was most saddened to read your comments. As a hotel we fully appreciate that the warmth and hospitality of our team members is of paramount importance, and that this feature is a strong determining factor to whether a guest will return. I would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and discomfort caused during your recent stay with us.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the future.

Burton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stayed in a 2 bed superior apartment on the 47th floor, it was huge, with large lounge, very well equiped kitchen and amazing views. The hotel is located on the walk, which is great for a wonder at night and a meal. The walk is dry, but was not a problem, infact makes it quite family friendly at any hour.
Staff in the hotel were very friendly and efficient, everything was clean and well maintained.
Only very minor negatives were the hotel bar was smoking so our only visit with the kids was a short one and put us off staying at the hotel to eat. We did have room service on the first night after a long journey, which was excellent.
The pool does only have sun for about 3 hours in the middle of the day, however the hotel does provide towels, umbrellas and beach bags to use the beach across the road. The shaded pool was actually a relief when the beach sunshine got too much in the afternoon.
Overall cant recommend the Oasis highly enough, will definitely return!

Room Tip: Beach facing high up. There is some noise from the club over the road, but was not excessive.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Torsten O, Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Ian W,

I was delighted to read that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us, and I was happy to know that you will hope to return in the future! I do appreciate your positive comments regarding the hotel’s ideal location of the hotel; and the apartments, which you have kindly mentioned were spacious.

I would also like to personally thank you for your kind words with regards to my team whom you felt were very friendly and efficient. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I have also noted your comments regarding the sunshine at the swimming pool area, which is unfortunately beyond our control. We do offer a complimentary shuttle service to our sister property which is useful to know in case you do return to the hotel in the future.

Resident Manager

Been to JA Oasis Beach Tower? Share your experiences!