“Great Apartment, great staff, great position” 5 of 5 stars
Review of JA Oasis Beach Tower

Save Saved
You added JA Oasis Beach Tower to your Saves list
JA Oasis Beach Tower
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Al Sofouh Road | Dubai Marina, Dubai 26500, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #8 of 475 hotels in Dubai
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“Great Apartment, great staff, great position”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We arrived very early from our Australian flight after exhausting the delights of the airport. Our room wasn't ready but we were treated like royalty by the Reception staff - thanks Dimitri. Nothing was too much trouble as we had a relaxing check-in. We were allowed to use a fourth floor 'Welcome@ suite which had pastries, fruit, cold drinks and a coffee maker. We had a shower, changed and got ourselves generally sorted out before heading off to the Burj Khalifa and the Massive Mall.

The Apartment when we got back was enormous two huge bedrooms with flatscreen TVs etc and ensuite bathroom and loo. Beds were very comfy and showers were excellent. A/C worked well too (30C) outside. We had a fully equipped kitchen with a nice welcome pack of food and coffee etc. We used the laundry facilities too. All the staff in the Oasis Beach Tower could not have been more helpful and appeared to genuinely want to help us. The concierges were particularly helpful with our very heavy luggage and taxis.

We would definitely come back here!

Room Tip: We were on the 7th floor and by mistake I ended up on the 47th floor where there are amazing views...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Hemeloid,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Oasis Beach Tower.

It was lovely to read your review, and your personal acknowledgement with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us. I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them, particularly their helpfulness.

I do also appreciate your positive comments regarding the hotel’s location, as well as the apartment which you have kindly mentioned were enormous and has comfortable beds, fully equipped kitchen with welcome pack and the laundry facilities.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the future.

772 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Arabic first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Having stayed at this hotel with 6 other friends in October for four nights, I cannot recommend this place enough. We arrived on an early morning flight into Dubai and reached the hotel at 10:00 and as a result our room was not ready.

The concierge swiftly took our bags and we were allowed wait in the executive lounge while waiting for our room to be ready. While in the executive lounge we were offered free beverages, snacks & pastries. A staff member named Merry looked after us to an exceptionally high standard, getting our room ready earlier than expected, and filled us in on what to do during our stay in Dubai. Thank you Merry!!

Upon entering our 4 bedroom apartment, all I can say is we could not of expected anything better. The apartment was more than spacious enough for seven people, equipped with a huge kitchen, utility room(washer, dryer etc...) One word to describe the views was "amazing" we had a high floor room which over looked the palm and the Atlantis which was simply out of this world!!!

The hotel staff are a credit, upon entering the lifts/ hallways they always smiled and asked how are stay was. They even arranged a birthday cake to be delivered to our apartment, our friend was celebrating his birthday the week of our stay.

Our departure flight was late in the evening and the hotel staff allowed us check in our luggage with the concierge while we spent our last day in wild wadi.

I cannot recommend this hotel enough and will be back again on my next visit to Dubai.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear HolidayGuru13,

It was a pleasure to read your review, and I am happy to know that you had an excellent stay with us! I do appreciate your kind words with regards to the apartment, which you have kindly mentioned was spacious, fully-equipped, and has an amazing view.

I would also like to thank you for your personal acknowledgement to my team who looked after you to an exceptionally high standard, as you have mentioned. I will definitely ensure that these compliments are shared with the team.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

From the minute we arrived right up till the minute we left, the staff, food and surroundings were as good as it gets.
Room service , wagamama's in the hotel. Breakfast , a fine selection of everything you would want.
Even when we had a wee spot of plunder , with some over done mince, the staff at the hotel could only assist us.
Top place, with some of the best staff I have seen anywhere in any hotel.

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Bigkevm,

Please allow me to personally thank you for your positive comments with regards to the food selection during breakfast, the hotel’s surroundings, as well as to the service provided by my team, whom you felt was the best you have had seen in any hotel!

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Stokesley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We (2 adults and 2 sons) stayed at the Oasis Beach Tower Apartments last year and everyone agreed it was a great place to holiday. We had a two bedroom apartment; the standard of the accommodation was excellent, the apartments were spacious and looked exactly like the hotel pictures. The apartments were very clean and the welcome pack was much appreciated.The pool area was lovely and we spent some part of each day there.We received breakfast, which we really enjoyed,everyone thought there was lots of choice.

The hotel is in an excellent location, with restaurants and shops on the door step.We booked a trip to Atlantis from the concierge and the hotel was great at arranging taxis to and from the malls.The beach is a short walk over the road and is very clean.

All the staff we encountered were helpful and friendly, I would have no hesitation in recommending this resort; in fact we liked it so much we've booked to return at Easter this year!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Dear Camber123,

I was very delighted to read that you and your family considered the hotel to be a great place for the holidays. It was nice to read your comments with regards to the accommodation, which you have kindly mentioned were spacious and were very clean.

I would also like to thank you for your positive remarks with regards to the facilities and amenities that are available in the hotel, such as the swimming pool area and Thyme restaurant, which you have enjoyed, as well as to my team whom you felt were helpful and friendly.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

It's very central to JBR - it has lovely views of the palm etc - the staff are very good and helpful as we had an early check in from an early flight. They accommodated us when they didn't have to. I would highly recommend this place. Love it.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Deaglan O,

It was a pleasure to read you review, and I am happy to know that you felt my team were very good and helpful. I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

Wales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

EVERYTHING WONDERFUL!! Amazing service from beginning to end. Every member of staff wore a wide genuine smile, and couldn't do enough for guests. Rooms were huge and beautiful. Wonderful location and views. we stayed in 5 different hotels during the Dubai/Abu Dhabi holiday and Oasis Beach Tower was better than all the others put together!! I can't thank the management and staff enough. Wonderful unexpected extra touches like an extensive free welcome pack, guest lounge with complimentary food and drinks (several rooms and full bathrooms) for early check-ins if rooms not ready, free shuttle buses to malls/other areas and their sister resort with private beach and multiple pools. Just all-round ultra amazing.

They made a special effort for Christmas, with one of the "Sky Lounges" completely decked out with Santa's grotto, gingerbread house, trees etc. Lovely festive touches everywhere throughout, including a Chistmas card on 25th signed by a ton of the staff. Really lovely touch.

Rooms are huge and luxuriously appointed. Don't look elsewhere, the hotel and surroundings are the best you will find in Dubai! The choice of dining along the beach walk is endless. I wish I could personally thank every single member of staff for their impeccable attention. BOOK NOW!!!

Room Tip: We asked for high floor with Palm Views, out 38th floor room had a terrace and was the best place I...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Dear richs123,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your review, and I am happy to know that you had an exceptional stay with us, which made your holiday wonderful! I would like to thank you for your positive remarks about the facilities and amenities available in the hotel, such as the welcome pack, ‘Your Space’ lounge, complimentary shuttle service, as well as our festive decorations.

I do also appreciate your outstanding comments with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us. I will personally ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my husband and my two young adults for 7 nights and we all had a wonderful time. The rooms were very spacious and fantastic, it was a home from home experience. Our room keeper was very friendly and helpful, the rooms were cleaned everyday. We even had a Christmas card and chocolate delivered to our room on Christmas day which I think was a fantastic gesture. I will recommend this hotel to my friends and family and will surely go back again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Virgin Holidays

Dear Guest,

I was pleased to read your review, and I am happy to know that you and your family had a wonderful time with us. Please allow me to personally thank you for your kind words regarding the apartment which you have kindly mentioned were very spacious, fantastic, and have a “home away from home” feeling.

William Harley-Fleming

Been to JA Oasis Beach Tower? Share your experiences!