“Simply The Best!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of JA Oasis Beach Tower

Save Saved
You added JA Oasis Beach Tower to your Saves list
JA Oasis Beach Tower
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Al Sofouh Road | Dubai Marina, Dubai 26500, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #8 of 475 hotels in Dubai
Stokesley, United Kingdom
“Simply The Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We (2 adults and 2 sons) stayed at the Oasis Beach Tower Apartments last year and everyone agreed it was a great place to holiday. We had a two bedroom apartment; the standard of the accommodation was excellent, the apartments were spacious and looked exactly like the hotel pictures. The apartments were very clean and the welcome pack was much appreciated.The pool area was lovely and we spent some part of each day there.We received breakfast, which we really enjoyed,everyone thought there was lots of choice.

The hotel is in an excellent location, with restaurants and shops on the door step.We booked a trip to Atlantis from the concierge and the hotel was great at arranging taxis to and from the malls.The beach is a short walk over the road and is very clean.

All the staff we encountered were helpful and friendly, I would have no hesitation in recommending this resort; in fact we liked it so much we've booked to return at Easter this year!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Dear Camber123,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Oasis Beach Tower.

I was very delighted to read that you and your family considered the hotel to be a great place for the holidays. It was nice to read your comments with regards to the accommodation, which you have kindly mentioned were spacious and were very clean.

I would also like to thank you for your positive remarks with regards to the facilities and amenities that are available in the hotel, such as the swimming pool area and Thyme restaurant, which you have enjoyed, as well as to my team whom you felt were helpful and friendly.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

757 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Arabic first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

It's very central to JBR - it has lovely views of the palm etc - the staff are very good and helpful as we had an early check in from an early flight. They accommodated us when they didn't have to. I would highly recommend this place. Love it.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Deaglan O,

It was a pleasure to read you review, and I am happy to know that you felt my team were very good and helpful. I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the future.

Wales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

EVERYTHING WONDERFUL!! Amazing service from beginning to end. Every member of staff wore a wide genuine smile, and couldn't do enough for guests. Rooms were huge and beautiful. Wonderful location and views. we stayed in 5 different hotels during the Dubai/Abu Dhabi holiday and Oasis Beach Tower was better than all the others put together!! I can't thank the management and staff enough. Wonderful unexpected extra touches like an extensive free welcome pack, guest lounge with complimentary food and drinks (several rooms and full bathrooms) for early check-ins if rooms not ready, free shuttle buses to malls/other areas and their sister resort with private beach and multiple pools. Just all-round ultra amazing.

They made a special effort for Christmas, with one of the "Sky Lounges" completely decked out with Santa's grotto, gingerbread house, trees etc. Lovely festive touches everywhere throughout, including a Chistmas card on 25th signed by a ton of the staff. Really lovely touch.

Rooms are huge and luxuriously appointed. Don't look elsewhere, the hotel and surroundings are the best you will find in Dubai! The choice of dining along the beach walk is endless. I wish I could personally thank every single member of staff for their impeccable attention. BOOK NOW!!!

Room Tip: We asked for high floor with Palm Views, out 38th floor room had a terrace and was the best place I...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Dear richs123,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your review, and I am happy to know that you had an exceptional stay with us, which made your holiday wonderful! I would like to thank you for your positive remarks about the facilities and amenities available in the hotel, such as the welcome pack, ‘Your Space’ lounge, complimentary shuttle service, as well as our festive decorations.

I do also appreciate your outstanding comments with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us. I will personally ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my husband and my two young adults for 7 nights and we all had a wonderful time. The rooms were very spacious and fantastic, it was a home from home experience. Our room keeper was very friendly and helpful, the rooms were cleaned everyday. We even had a Christmas card and chocolate delivered to our room on Christmas day which I think was a fantastic gesture. I will recommend this hotel to my friends and family and will surely go back again.

Review collected in partnership with Virgin Holidays

Dear Guest,

I was pleased to read your review, and I am happy to know that you and your family had a wonderful time with us. Please allow me to personally thank you for your kind words regarding the apartment which you have kindly mentioned were very spacious, fantastic, and have a “home away from home” feeling.

Johnstone, Scotland, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Great hotel. Arrived at 9am despite 3pm check were immediately given apartment and upgraded too. Views are amazing. Hotel facilities were good too. Apartment was spotless. Desk staff couldn't have been more helpful. Dubai itself was a disappointment but nothing to do with accommodation!

Dear Carriemac36,

I would also like to thank you for your positive feedback about the hotel facilities, cleanliness of the apartment, the views, as well as to the helpfulness of my team. I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Where do I start !! From the moment we arrived to when we left our experience of the Oasis Beach Tower and it's staff was nothing short of exceptional. It was so good that we extended our stay by an extra 2 nights. The management team even arranged for us to stay in the same premium 4 bedroom apartment for which we were very grateful as one of our party was disabled and it would have been a major inconvenience if we were forced to change apartments.

We arrived early as our flight landed at 7am and were greeted by the extremely friendly concierge team and were directed to the premium lounge where we were assisted by a very supportive lady (sorry forgot your name but thanks for everything) whilst our apartment was cleaned and made ready for us. We finally got in to our apartment about 3pm and we were pleasantly surprised by the size of the apartment and the fantastic views it was definately worth the unfortunate 5 to 6hr wait (only negative). We were also given a complimentary hamper which included milk, eggs etc which again with hungry and restless young children was received with thanks. The cleaning staff Atif and his colleague cleaned the apartment every morning during our stay and they were very thorough and accomodating, thank you.

The team at the Thyme restaurant where we had our breakfast every morning again were very friendly supportive and I would to especially like to thank Suresh and Shripadha for their fantastic service during our stay.

The swimmimg pool was clean and open till late and provided towels to take to the beach which again was pleasant surprise and made going to the beach and back hassle free.

Would we recommend the Oasis Beach Tower - already have done
Would we stay there again - most definately

Thank you to all at Oasis Beach Tower for making our stay in Dubai pleasant and hassle free !!

Dear magicmanavfc,

It was nice to read your review, and I am happy to know that overall you had a pleasant and as you have mentioned, hassle free stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the apartment, the views, the welcome pack, as well as the swimming pool which you enjoyed.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your positive remarks with regards to my team who looked after you during your recent stay with us, whom you felt were very friendly, supportive, accommodating, and have had provided a fantastic service. I will definitely ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

kent
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We arrived on Boxing Day at 9-30am to a warm welcome at the hotel reception. We were a party of six and had booked a 3 bedroom premium apartment. We were very pleased that at no extra cost we were able to use the apartment straight away. The apartment was very well equipped, clean, spacious and with a great view of the palm and beach. Special mention should be made of Imran at the concierge desk who was extremely helpful when we needed a taxi for 6. Our only concern about returning in the future would be whether the new building currently being constructed in front of the hotel would spoil the wonderful views from the Oasis Beach Tower?

Dear casKent,

I was delighted to know that you had a great time with us. I do appreciate your kind words with regards to the apartment which you have kindly mentioned was spacious. I would also like to thank you for your personal acknowledgements regarding my team, whom you felt were extremely helpful.

William Harley-Fleming

Been to JA Oasis Beach Tower? Share your experiences!